++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

bring the heat, but when i read his descriptions i already dont feel like buying anything from him, and if you have less then 40 feedback, you have to ask him if you can bid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also the feedback he has gotten: horrible....
smh.gif
smh.gif

but if he has something that catch my eye....why not
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=4293.topic
Team Vintage Heat​
I remember that seller he was amazing

Never too old.

My addition tonight

Prepping these for a sole swap, getting my donors in later this week and the wait is killing me! I'd feel weird swapping a pristine pair but these are just the right amount of beat. Not too much, but not perfect either, just kinda broken in. I'll pop back in here when I finish work on em, but just having them in hand, easily top 5 in my collection, don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to wear the retro pair after these.

Congrats, good luck with the sole swap! Nothing beats having the original...

I am still trying to figure out how to fix my Air Max '95s

If their the 99 black cements then yea their considered to be vintage as far as fixing them you'll need to do a sole swap

They're 99's.

I thank you for your help, however, I already know they need a sole swap bro :lol:

I was looking more for specifics.

If anyone has had any past experience with any reputable sole-swappers, chime in.

OK...I've got kind of a long story but I'll make it short...

I was on vacation in a very humid area and ran into a guy who bought an old storage unit and it happened to be FULL of 80's and early 90's era sneakers (mostly Nike). Just about every single pair has crumbled soles...just about every pair is brand new in the original box....Some of the pairs have mold damage, cracked leather, etc. 

There's a handful of OG jordans (IVs, Vs, VIs)...a handful of really sick pairs...but...a ton of not all that crazy cross trainers...

Any ideas what, if anything, can (or should) be done with them? I'm talking like 100+ pairs of just crumbled vintage sneakers...?

Last edited:
Yea thought so , remember i used to check it all the time when it was up. You had great pics and stories surrounding the kicks over there.

I was on vacation in a very humid area and ran into a guy who bought an old storage unit and it happened to be FULL of 80's and early 90's era sneakers (mostly Nike). Just about every single pair has crumbled soles...just about every pair is brand new in the original box....Some of the pairs have mold damage, cracked leather, etc. 

There's a handful of OG jordans (IVs, Vs, VIs)...a handful of really sick pairs...but...a ton of not all that crazy cross trainers...

Any ideas what, if anything, can (or should) be done with them? I'm talking like 100+ pairs of just crumbled vintage sneakers...?

great post! thx for sharing

What's up NT! Here are some of my top 90's era kicks. I know only 1 pair is a non retro but never the less they are OG models. The 90's for Nike was the ****nit. Def a difference from today and back then as far as everybody riding the HYPE TRAIN.  Notice how I don't have any Jordans or Yeezys. 

http://snkrholicsbrand.blogspot.com/  My old blOG.

Hi guys, I was told to ask here for your help in finding out what model are these.

I bought them in 2001 (or 2000).

Any idea what model are they? I've been searching for a long time on the Internet, but no luck.

What's the deal with all these gems. Still in touch with him?

^^ Not really. Dude just bought them and doesn't have time to deal with them. I think if I made him a pretty serious offer he'd respond, but I don't think I'm prepared to deal with all of that stuff at this point in my life, especially not at the cost that would motivate him. 

If there is something in particular you want to know about and have an offer you'd like me to run by him, PM me and I'll see what I can do. 

2001 Cool Greys

Zoom Flight 2K3s

2001 Air Signature Player  

1996 Air Adjust Force 

1999 Oxidized Green XIVs

1998 Black Toe XIVs

1992 Air Driving Force Low

1997 Air Machine Force

1993 Air Mega Force 3/4

2001 Air Dura Comfort

Back
Top Bottom