++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Yeah, all those kicks with the zippers Nike released in the late 90s were heat. Gloves, T-Bugs, Son of Gloves (esp the joints with "Nike" where the swoosh was).
OFFICIALLY NIKETALKIN' SINCE 20-04

sup kapepper, here are some of my old OG's or first retros, and YES I wore the most of them and loved them! If it's enough I'll be glad to join the team.
I don't have other Nikes because I am 100% Jordans, but I will post my DS OG's sooner or later.
Peace

NDS Air Jordan V LS grapes sz 12.5 ! HERE OG 85' Jordan I bag ! HEREDS Air Jordan XIII Black/Red sz 12! HERE DS Air Jordan XX Black/Stealth sz 9 HERE DS Air Jordan X Steels sz 10.5 HERE OG 90' Jordan V bag ! HERE.

Quote:
I just won this sweater on ebay , totally new with hangtags for 29 euros....
51624012jq1.jpg
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES
TeamMUFC​

thansk for the input, sinner..anybody else?
so i have to find myself a pair of these!!

also, this happened to me, in the last second bidding on these....that went for 18 USD
Quote:
This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.

You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:

You are registered in a country to which the seller doesn't ship.

Note: If you are still interested in bidding on or buying this item, you may contact the seller and ask that they exempt you from any buyer requirements.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

blame paypal not the seller.

its almost too easy for scammers to claim the item wasnt as described and then look at the paypal rules and it shows that the seller didnt fulfill the requirements for protection, so you literally automatically win as the scammer. then youre caught up in the paypal wait game
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

these are beautifull, NDS and only went for135 usd

I love my pair of OGs and since these are good wearable vintage shoes, i am on the look out for another pair...
these shoes really are comfy...the hugh air soles is indeed AIR SOLES and not the crappy air sles nike is putting in them now
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

indeed they are.....a lot of technology for being a 1992 shoe
and the air in those air soles, is really air, and not the crappy air soles they put nowadyas in their shoes...

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

whats up everybody? Before I start, I'd like to give a little background information. Growing up, my dad would always lace me in Nikes, a few pair a year. Unfortunatly, I dont remember anything I had untill I got my first Air Jordans when I was 7, the Blk/red Jordan XII. Since then I've had a passion for sneakers, but It's bounced around from Jordans, to And 1 (in the trash talk era :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​
TEAM iSketch​

dalamina - You can only join the team if you sell me those carmines (my size)...please??

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

welcome AM to the team...nice contribution! (whats your first name to put in the list?)
Jack
Quote:
100% Confirmed So Far:
Air Tech Challenge Ii,
318408-141: White/Tart/Granite/Clay Blue, og pic i think(?) below
SU2008(Summer 200 i believe that means anytime between April-June
Urban Release, which is apparently what the first tech challenges were releases as,
sizes:
6-15,
MSRP(Retail Price) $100.00

Now the color i want as well as you guys as seen below:
Air Tech Challenge Ii,
318408-181: White/Black/Granite/Hot Lava
SU2008(Summer 200 i believe that means anytime between April-June
Urban Release, which is apparently what the first tech challenges were releases as,
sizes:
6-15,
MSRP(Retail Price) $100.00

Next is the:
Air Tech Challenge Low,
318599-151: White/Pine Green/Gum Yellow/Varsity Purple,
Summer 08 same release info as above,
MSRP(Retail Price) $92.00

very good news, because i was just planning on buying a size 11.5 on ebay, for daily wear...but i can wait for a year or so

Wally
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

hello all, can i join the team?
i opened the thread couple days ago and posted my first nike, which is a solo flight grey in size 9 or 9.5

i want to ask anyone can find similar one and give me the info
OHMYLAN
ArtSneakerDesign
www.ohmylan.com

Back
Top Bottom