++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

tnx docholiday13, seen that 1 b4 but forgot to bid on it, im lookin at a used one right now, probably that would do for now :D
happy.gif
Quote:
How many pairs of neons do you have?

i got 3 pairs, one is beat up pair i have since it came out, 1 im using and another ds to keep ... :D
happy.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
wow nice blue gp's
i don't know how many neon gp's came out but i still remember going to 5 provinces in the philippines just to get a pair...lol

Quote:
Back to the topic of vintage... I recently saw some pictures from possibly the craziest collector I've ever some across. I cant share the pictures because I wasnt supposed to see them myself. All I can say is that he currently owns close to 7,000 pairs :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

^damn icy carmines

I just lost a bidding war with some guy for lboiczo :smh:
smh.gif
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

^Wow really icey carmines nice stuff.

Any TVH members from Socal? If so can you please tell me some nice shoe shops preferably mom and pops or places with more exclusive accounts. Im heading out there later tonight. Thanks
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I forgot about these:

and these

By the way, if anyone is interested in the militarys or powders let me know, thanks.

How much do og ds or vnds am1 go for?

karl Im still waiting for the dude i bought the og trainers off to email me. He probably forgot about his auctions.
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

Quote:
How much do og ds or vnds am1 go for?

i reallu dont have an idea..you see sometimes beaten OGs for 25 USD.....i paid 100 usd, for the ds am93
it think the hardest will be to find a pair of ds am87....(i think i saw a pair recentely)

Quote:
karl Im still waiting for the dude i bought the og trainers
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Like I said before, I came up on something very nice.

A deadstock pair of sample Nike Air Presence from 1989.

I've had this other pair for a lil while now, and I've been contemplating selling them. I tried to once before, but the bidder never paid so I ended up keeping them.

And ofcourse, the 2 pairs together.

There's one more pair that I'm missing but who knows, I'll probably end up selling them both.

An old catalog pic for reference:

I'll never change, this is K everyday.

Are those OG foams? If so very nice.

I really like this post. I know a lot about vintage air jordans but love learning all about vintage nikes as well. Thanks.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

From WDYWT.

Another Gloomy Day In Cleveland.....

1996 Air Zoom Court Challenge.
4ukv0q9.jpg
4unlkco.jpg
4qdpwdi.jpg

One Of The First Nikes I Ever Bought Myself Back Then......

Agassi!

I Also Remember John Stockton Wearing These In The 1997 NBA Finals.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

goodmorning team!
some heat has been posted while sleeping... :b
tongue.gif
lboiczo i remember having you a pair of these Nike Air Presence on auction..i saw a while back going a air in size 11.5 also DS for a little bit over 100 usd....first didnt feel them, but they begin to "reveal their inner beauty to me"...actually never had seen them before a few months...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
IboizcotazbombermanJerry welcome to the team :wink:
wink.gif
Brian if i remember well you have got like a Gigantic collection of OG jordans ( i think i saw your collection post :wow:
eek.gif
paul (pd1) i would already be happy with just one pair :\
ohwell.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom