++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

lboogie holy crap that is some great stuff. can you shine some light on those club nike court forces? and those hares look like you took the picture when they came out, I have never seen a pair so fresh...

chetti does that store charge OD prices for those vintage sneaks?

Karl haha. I think we keep Team Vintage Heat and maybe just change the slogan to "bids, never to low"
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

This is now our official "TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD" :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
lboogie00 :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
chetti does that store charge OD prices for those vintage sneaks?
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

^^i live in louisville, ky. there's virtually no concept of sneaker culture here. the shop i was in was a mom & pop korean shop that apparently kept stock of all these 80s-90s fila, ewings, l.a. gear, & nike. all shoes were like $20-$30. the nikes are kids sizes only, as well as the ewings (i think). the fila's and l.a. gear's were still in stock in adult sizes. they had some l.a. gears that looked like knock offs of the jordan 5 grapes in there. also, not pictured were some l.a. gear pumps! they had the first fila grant hills, and the first & second fila stackhouses.

even though they didn't have any adult size nikes left, they did have a lot of old promotional posters, etc. the next time i go in there, i'll check on the ewings and fila's and stuff. there's a few mom & pop stores with old stocks that they never got rid of. my greatest come up from any of them were a pair of DS '96 Olympic Fila Grant Hill II's (Below).

granthillsdi9.jpg

S . O . S!

"harlems, jordans, the hood can't afford 'em,
so they bootleg 'em, now everybody sport 'em"
-jadakiss

Quote:
Johnny, did those trainers you've won last week already arrived?
curious to see the pics, and the condition of these (and mines)

also, how do the trainers hold you won a few weeks ago, they looked solid on the pics

Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Johhny, these look really great....!!!!
look at the hangtag!! the green poison color!!!!
great box
Thanks for the pics
i would walk them in few days, every day a few minutes...revalidation :wink:
wink.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Lots of nice sneakers in this thread. Best thread on niketalk I ve seen in a while. It has actually made me register for a new username. I use to post here under the name Cyk Kyks, back when I was customizing sneakers. It's how I found niketalk, my curiosity led me to do yahoo searches for customizing tips and guides, and found niketalk when Methamphibian was just coming into his own as a customizer and displaying his great skills. His work has always been amazing to me. Then, I got into vintage sneakers by accident, I purchased a pair of older retro air force 1's to practice customizing and noticed how the leather was superior to retro's coming out in 2002-03. Point is.. I couldn't paint the shoes, they were truly beautiful. I was on ebay searching for vintage all the time from then on, building my collection. Now I buy from ebay, garage sales, thrift stores, and estate sales to sell on ebay. I enjoy it, cause I love sneaker design and good quality made shoes. I have recently started a myspace group and profile for vintage sneaker enthusiasts to post their collections, auctions, thoughts, idea's, anything related to vintage sneaker's...so maybe people in the industry might take notice(if group is large enough). Hopefully, they "up" their standards if they are aware of how many people are not happy with the products of the present time. There is groups for collector's in general, but I feel vintage sneaker collector's deserve their own group. The link is in my profile if anyone wants to join. I will be contributing to this post by posting sneakers that have been in my possession at one point or another.

p.s. I saw my ebay id's mentioned(rubber_sole_revolution and gfbfoundation), there are future detectives on niketalk, very impressive....hahaha...it's all good, I am nobody's rival...enjoy the pictures guys.

If you need to know any info on any shoes...let me know...but these are no longer in my possession..sorry for the the large pics..i ll try to only post pics of shoes that have not been posted yet. Enjoy..

some customs i did a minute ago..

i ll post more soon...peace..

^ You had a lot of shoes I wanted to bid on, but for me. Price was a bit high.
Just for me tho.
I have no problem paying XXX amount for a shoe that I really want... But not if it would break as soon as I would take a step.

Not just you, ebay in general.
Always got a great selection btw.
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

alot of nice things have been posted since i last checked in on the hottest thread on niketalk..

VINTAGE SOLE 737: great stuff!!! I use to have those black and gold vandals at the end. But they ripped because they are made from nylon or something similar. I ve seen a lot of those on arkamix.com.

great photos too!

That myspace group thing sounds like a good idea. it would be nice to see people make a change in the way shoes are made these days..sounds like you really love vintage shoes.

cant wait to see the rest of the stuff you post.

p.s. btw cool decepticon custom

Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Today's countri, hope this one gets me in the Team... still looking for those BURST patent red sole :frown:
frown.gif

incredible stuff vintage sole! wow.

i also often see your items on ebay, bit pricey but at least you bring some quality. i was watching those teal/yellow skylons for ages.

Quote:
hardcorekiddo = a real collector from italy i believe.
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland
TEAM AM FAM

solevintage, I just saw that your air pressures (nice pair by the way) are cracking on the heels? Seems like something very very very common with these....

is the heel that fragil? Is it possible to fix that?
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

From WDYWT.

1996 Air Flight Turbulence.
67gdh8x.jpg

4z2r2mr.jpg
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Hey Karl!! The last pair is the Nike Force max 93, Barkley's, I think those released one pair before the force max B. Getting close to be a member?...

Carlos
I pm'ed you!!

Quote:
^ You had a lot of shoes I wanted to bid on, but for me. Price was a bit high.
Just for me tho.
I have no problem paying XXX amount for a shoe that I really want... But not if it would break as soon as I would take a step.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Thanks Karl!! I love vintage stuff, mad cheap and I don't have to camp out!! keep those pics coming!

Quote:
Hey Karl!! The last pair is the Nike Force max 93, Barkley's, I think those released one pair before the force max B.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

Back
Top Bottom