++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by kapepper

some of them are def wearable, like the fab five huaraches...of the agassis, for sure the ATC IV

wow... both are from...'92 if memory serves... thats crazy... amazing how the foam's held up over the years...

how many pairs of ATC IV's do you have?

some pairs are in really good condition, others, the foam is weak and soft...

it all depends on how storage was the last years

how many pairs of Atc..i guess like 15

the vintage heaven is being sold...just that you guys know...prices are steep...
vintage_03.jpg

vintage_02.jpg

http://blogs.ubiqlife.com/?m=200711

have a nice day!

that stash of vintage nikes is legit man.

those SC IIs and even TW IIs are just amazing to look at..

speckle midsole? WHOA! that would sell today instantly. nike would feel the need though to dress up the basic white and grey palette but I feel its perfect

vint_trainer2_whtgy03.jpg

I get a sick feeling deep down knowing I missed out on all this growing up

vint_airstab_whtblkrd02.jpg

perfectly executed colorway. the red is there in maybe 4 spots maximum. but thats what you remember about them.

i hope someone at nike buys this pair from ubiqlife so they have a true representation a retro should look like.
vint_trainersc_whtgryblk02.jpg

nowp, they didnt, and they should....

these are soooo nic...

i remember these being in discount for crazy prices back in 92-93

If i only knew....

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

i love this thread. makes me wonder of theres a old mom n pop store with a bunch of ds vintage somewhere out there.
I had the privilege of coming across a Mom and Pop store with a FSR of some vintage DS treasures, all for $30 or less.

This sounds extremely crazy (and odd) to say, but it was one of the best feelings in the world!!
glasses.gif

i have also came across some stuff at mom and pop shops, i think is posted in this thread, ^^^^^i agree i felt like i was 10 years old again, came awaywith 40 pairs...most have moved since then griffey's, nomo's, air max st's, og flights, kidds, zoom flight five's, team jordans, og jordans,pounds, 3 pairs of turbulences, i go back every now and then to see if they dug up anything else.....

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

i love this thread. makes me wonder of theres a old mom n pop store with a bunch of ds vintage somewhere out there.
I had the privilege of coming across a Mom and Pop store with a FSR of some vintage DS treasures, all for $30 or less.

This sounds extremely crazy (and odd) to say, but it was one of the best feelings in the world!!
glasses.gif

i have also came across some stuff at mom and pop shops, i think is posted in this thread, ^^^^^i agree i felt like i was 10 years old again, came away with 40 pairs...most have moved since then griffey's, nomo's, air max st's, og flights, kidds, zoom flight five's, team jordans, og jordans, pounds, 3 pairs of turbulences, i go back every now and then to see if they dug up anything else.....

could you repost the pics?

thanks!!!

2 posts up^^^^ sure i can....i want to grow up (28 yrs old) someday and be apart of team vintage heat!!!!

here is a repost of the first round of my local mom and pop clean out...
let me know what you think...once i find the warehouse pics you guys will go nuts it looks just like the ubiqlife pics....endless racks of everything!!!!

i ended up with the following....plus some OG jordans, team jays, 95's and other misc flights and other stuff i cant find the pics of right now.....
please note that i got X2 of the BW's and the Turbulences!!!

sorry for the large pics......

i hope everyone enjoys these again........i know i miss some of them...and i wish i had them back.......
eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

^^nope neither did the command forces.....people kept low balling....but luckily i might be able to trade the ST's (sz 14) to the guy who runsdunkXchange....but other than that they are mostly gone....sad day every time i think about wearing the turbulences!!!

I visited my grandparents and I noticed these shoes. Production number is 173091 132 and the production date is listed as 960810. No idea what these are:

b2a25526a1cab591836659e142a18bcec9af655.jpg

7e52506645c915dc8be60d41101daa14e1e7462.jpg

2a13575169c3c0d552e882656511e8132daf6e5.jpg

I think my grandmother wears these...

Back
Top Bottom