anybody can help out JDocs?

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

My one.
img9408b.jpg
^great pair... i remember these from ebay... sample flights 89
pimp.gif

Thanks kapepper and kadafi99.

Yes, those are the ones off the 'Bay. I actually saw it in one of your Vintage Watching entries in your blog after it ended. You said you were trying tosnipe it. (So, you are the one who raised the ending bid!)
happy.gif
I love the89s and I just could not let this one get away.

yeah i want some detail about those conventions too. there's lots of things going on there - air force one style sole, jordan one ankle, terminator toepiece, etc. I actually thought they were either fakes or weird samples when I first saw them. it would be interesting to know more about these. thanks.

these are the nike convention from 1985, which is identical to the orange pair, which is a team convention.... i don't have a picture right now, but theteam convention in a blue cw are pretty common

nike%2Bunknow.jpg

Here are some pics. Team Conventions in the first pic belong to Hiro (bear_away/sneakerweb) and Conventions in the second pic belong to lo71.

Originally Posted by Ruffin51

Here are some pics. Team Conventions in the first pic belong to Hiro (bear_away/sneakerweb) and Conventions in the second pic belong to lo71.

those colors
smokin.gif

maybe his ornage pair was made for college basketball?

Vintage Heads: A quick question. I just picked up a pair of DS Air Max 2s from '94, seriously one of my holy grails, and I'd like to be able to wearthem. The bubbles are clear and firm, there is some yellowing on the sole but no cracks, and they are otherwise pristine.

I was wondering if you guys know any tests or additional things to look for to see if this pair can be worn. Obviously its kind of a gamble either way, butthere may be some simple tricks to try before blindly wearing them out.

Bonus pic: Here is a different pair of wearable Air Max 2 Lights I have that I originally got DS, which have held up fine

Back
Top Bottom