Technical Support Thread Vol. I don't know?

Originally Posted by monkeyman2

Originally Posted by AMafia

^^ Said error??

It tells me to check my space and make sure all the files are valid. The computer has a LOAD of free space and the files are valid.
Are you by accident saving it to like a thumb drive you have plugged in? Can you see the file being created temporarily while converting to said location?
I'm saving it straight to my videos section on the PC. I even tried to save it as a shortcut/folder/document.
Can you do a print screen of the error so that I may see it? Thanks.
4e7264b5dc1a820fba1376f3c352bf83e3a6f996.png

^^ Said error??

It tells me to check my space and make sure all the files are valid. The computer has a LOAD of free space and the files are valid.
Are you by accident saving it to like a thumb drive you have plugged in? Can you see the file being created temporarily while converting to said location?
I'm saving it straight to my videos section on the PC. I even tried to save it as a shortcut/folder/document.
You got me man....I've looked everywhere and cannot figure out how to resolve this problem.

Anyone else at there want to take a stab at it?

^^ Said error??

You got me man....I've looked everywhere and cannot figure out how to resolve this problem.

Anyone else at there want to take a stab at it?

Back
Top Bottom