Teen Accused of Groping Woman’s Butt Blames Her ‘Irresistible Booty’

Alright which one of you #NTers is this? :smh:

Aaron Morris of North Lauderdale, Florida, was arrested last week after he allegedly groped a woman's behind at a local Walmart.

The 18-year-old is accused of grabbing the right buttock of a female patron near the women's dressing room. After being apprehended at a nearby gas station, Morris reportedly confessed to the crime while being read his Miranda rights.

According to a Broward Sheriff's Office report, Morris told the arresting deputy, [COLOR=#red]"Her booty looked so good, I just couldn't resist touching it."[/COLOR]

He was booked into Broward County jail on a misdemeanor touch or strike/battery charge, and his bail was set at $1000.

Last edited:
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: @ the woman for calling the police...

Bet money she's a bird, bet money she had it out there, and bet money if a bawsed up dude did it, she woulda gave up the yambs...

North Lauderdale?? That's my old neighborhood. If this was the wal mart on McNab and Rock Island then my dude is a fool. Never seen an attractive broad there in my life :x

Man, thats why I've never grabbed and dashed, im so lame a chick probably would call the police

I invisoned that booty of being so round, so soft, that it was irresistable.

But Walmst? Now now my vision is of a ******* with sloppy cakes. :x

I just came in here to say post the GIF of that dude and the hand HAHAHA Classic OG NT GIF .. *Right Click Save*

what do y'all really do when found in this situation though? There's gotta be a 10-step guide to combating this potential problem...please post advice

Back
Top Bottom