Teen arrested for using thousands wrongly deposited into his account

Your disconnect with reality is downright embarrassing. Yes I am in the legal field and everything you typed only makes sense to someone who wears a helmet and rides a short bus.
 Naw it makes sense to somebody who have a good lawyer and keeps their mouth shut

im not saying the dude doesnt owe the money, Im saying he can get off or minimize his criminal charge and make this a civil matter

Somebody mail you a bday card with 2k in it and you spend it, then the person say O we meant to send it to  another person with the same name that use to stay at your house.. You think they could press charges on you

if your in the legal field, show me your bar number, or are you some under the table wanna be lawyer paralegal?

Last edited:
 Naw it makes sense to somebody who have a good lawyer and keeps their mouth shut

im not saying the dude doesnt owe the money, Im saying he can get off or minimize his criminal charge and make this a civil matter

Somebody mail you a bday card with 2k in it and you spend it, then the person say O we meant to send it to  another person with the same name that use to stay at your house.. You think they could press charges on you

if your in the legal field, show me your bar number, or are you some under the table wanna be lawyer paralegal?
Like I said, you clearly are disconnected from reality. I shouldn't have even responded to your nonsense in the first place so I'll just let you continue to spew nonsense. :rofl: @ show me your bar number, you are ridiculous.

He shoulda took all the money out and closed his account and moved
The money was insured I'm sure
That's why I hate banks
I take all my money out during payday and put it in a safe

Only deposit money when I need to pay a bill.
Only money I have in there is the money for this 52 week money challenge

It was 30k not 30 million, :lol:

team #pobre out here in full effect :lol:

dudes ready to relocate and leave all family behind for 30k

The reality of the situation is if he cooperates and helps them recoup the money easily by returning everything he'll likely get a deal, probation. If he plays dumb and gets a lawyer making them work to get the money back you can bet they will be trying to stack whatever charges they conceivably can on him.

This happens a lot more than one would think. I work in the industry and one example that comes to mind is one lady who was mistakenly given 100k and she only got caught because she ordered a new check card.

[COLOR=#red]I want to call him a thug and a hoodlum, but these bankers robbed the citizens of America for billions upon billions a few years ago AND GOT AWAY WITH IT :rofl: they goin after this clown for 20 racks?! :lol:

Ah w/e who cares [/COLOR]

not only did they get away with it, we gave them bailout money.......

bailout money.

**** these bankers yo. **** 'em.

Instead of this kid being in jail, the teller who made the mistake should be fired.
If he can't repay the money, he should be in jail. It's theft. No way around it.

Reading the replies in here makes me feel old. mj shrug

it's a deposit into his account. California law states that you can't give details on someone's account unless they're the signer, owner, or PoA on it. It's a clean deposit and bank should take the loss and fire the teller.

It's crazy that 30k still made it into his account on a mistake. Damn near impossible to do that at the bank I worked at.

edit: nvm, by no means impossible, I did the same thing once but it was to the owner of the money's account. He basically wrote a check out and had it deposited into his own account again. Kanye Shrug

Last edited:
This happened to me once....they took the money back from my next direct deposit. :smh:

Question: Lets say kid took the money out and but it into a savings account to draw interests, would I be able to keep the interest earned?

Yes I believe he would keep all the interes added in the 2 hours till they catch him.

That teen should have invested the money.

Yeah dude should of tried to flip it. If I accidentally got 30K deposited in my account right now, i think id do something to flip part of it. If that failed id just get on that payment plan to pay back.

Wouldn't try to stunt and spend it on bs though

You can really tell how people are lving on NT trying to leave the country off 30k.........I could spend that in a weekend during regular stuff.

Last edited:

the real question, is does he have to pay the money back with 10% or .1% interest?

Last edited:
Page 4 is straight COMEDY! im out of reps so i shall quote my favorite lines...
Your disconnect with reality is downright embarrassing. Yes I am in the legal field and everything you typed only makes sense to someone who wears a helmet and rides a short bus.
Like I said, you clearly are disconnected from reality. I shouldn't have even responded to your nonsense in the first place so I'll just let you continue to spew nonsense. :rofl: @ show me your bar number, you are ridiculous.
team #pobre out here in full effect :lol:

dudes ready to relocate and leave all family behind for 30k
Yes I believe he would keep all the interest added in the 2 hours till they catch him.
It was 30k not 30 million, :lol:

View media item 886699

shoulda flipped it.

you could purchase a certain paperless lucrative commodity with that there at the least doubled up quick. Gave em byke they lil bread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom