Teen blows dad's head off after he told 17-year-old he couldn't 'handle' Megan Fox

liveaction

Banned

A 17-year-old Florida boy transformed into a murderer when his father said "he wouldn't know what to do with that" if given a shot with bombshell starlet Megan Fox, a court witness testified.

Jason Beckman, now 21, is facing first-degree murder charges in Miami for allegedly gunning down his father, city commissioner Jay Beckman, while he showered in April 2009 for belittling his manhood.

Michael Nistal, an inmate jailed with Beckman after his arrest, told jurors on Tuesday that the snarky, sexually-charged remark about the now 27-year-old "Jennifer's Body" star's body sparked the bloody encounter, the Miami Herald reported.
After the elder Beckman told his son that he wouldn't know what to do with Fox, "he went and got a shotgun and blew his head off," Nistal said. "He missed his head and shot his face and part of his neck."
The Florida paper reported that Beckman poked his father's body with the firearm to see if he was still alive, according to Nistal, who is serving a seven-year prison sentence.

Back in 2008, Nistal was busted for a burglary-spree that culminated in a 2008 high-speed chase. He said that Beckman intended to weasel away from justice by saying the shooting was an accident, in self-defense or the result of insanity.

But Nistal assured Miami-Dade prosecutor Gail Levine that Beckman "knew right from wrong." Levine shared an alluring glamour shot of Fox with the courtroom, according to the Miami Herald.

The suspect also told Nistal in the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center that he planned to murder any court witnesses after getting out of jail, he said.
Defense attorneys argue that the shooting was accidental.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teen-blew-dad-head-megan-fox-cellmate-article-1.1517004

Saying he had a few screws loose is an understatement. His father unfortunately made him snap that much sooner.

:smh: such a sorry *** state i live in. Just like ive said before watch the local news here and you will be exposed to such crazy within minutes. :x

:smh: What a weak minded looser

...father was obviously right though....if this kid cant even handle a little jab at his ego there is no way he could handle and woman, let alone someone at MFs caliber.

I don't believe this story one bit. Once again, I am under the impression that the news makes up stories for the sake for entertainment.

I don't believe this story one bit. Once again, I am under the impression that the news makes up stories for the sake for entertainment.
People reflect both intelligence and stupidity EVERYDAY. The stupid stuff is what makes the news.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom