Teen Sticks Up To Racist Florida Old Men Vol. "Typical Punk Black"

laugh.gif

Of course the kid kept his cool, he was the one antagonizing the guy the whole time
laugh.gif

i see why the old guy blurted out that racist statement, i mean dude really kept pressing him. wish the video recorded more tho

Of course the kid kept his cool, he was the one antagonizing the guy the whole time
laugh.gif

i see why the old guy blurted out that racist statement, i mean dude really kept pressing him. wish the video recorded more tho

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Old dude is a clown, kid is a clown for being there with a camera. If this was an unforeseen situation there wouldn't have been a camera. Kid is also a clown for calling the old man the n word, all that does is reinforce stereotypes. The guy that was fishing the whole time was kinda funny though
it's 2011 man. we have these things called camera phones, you know where they actually put the camera inside the cellular phone...

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Old dude is a clown, kid is a clown for being there with a camera. If this was an unforeseen situation there wouldn't have been a camera. Kid is also a clown for calling the old man the n word, all that does is reinforce stereotypes. The guy that was fishing the whole time was kinda funny though
it's 2011 man. we have these things called camera phones, you know where they actually put the camera inside the cellular phone...

!++! that old !$$@$
he got what he deserved

this video reminded me of that joebuddentv video with the racist old dude

and both vids had similar endings

it doesnt and shouldnt matter how old you are, if you say some ignorant racist $+%!, you deserve consequences point blank period

!++! that old !$$@$
he got what he deserved

this video reminded me of that joebuddentv video with the racist old dude

and both vids had similar endings

it doesnt and shouldnt matter how old you are, if you say some ignorant racist $+%!, you deserve consequences point blank period

Originally Posted by JD214

Son sould've never been on that guys yard though.

Why does he have to walk it in someone else's property
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"You better not touch me no mo, I'm not from Florida, I'm from Texas"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

if he was from florida video woulda been 10 sec

Originally Posted by JD214

Son sould've never been on that guys yard though.

Why does he have to walk it in someone else's property
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"You better not touch me no mo, I'm not from Florida, I'm from Texas"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

if he was from florida video woulda been 10 sec

I say look at history and look how whites have treated blacks. He sending the right message to his little sister or cousin whos there. White people suck, but not the ones your cool with. lol and most old white people are racist.

I say look at history and look how whites have treated blacks. He sending the right message to his little sister or cousin whos there. White people suck, but not the ones your cool with. lol and most old white people are racist.

not just white people, most old people are racist. honestly the old man had a point w/ how the housing is set up, but he did insinuate "white mans property". "typical punk black",he was spooked by the realness of it all, " i aint even black"
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
. he stood his ground both morally and physically tho so i aint mad . 

not just white people, most old people are racist. honestly the old man had a point w/ how the housing is set up, but he did insinuate "white mans property". "typical punk black",he was spooked by the realness of it all, " i aint even black"
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
. he stood his ground both morally and physically tho so i aint mad . 

Back
Top Bottom