Teen Tweets Pic of Dying Hit & Run Victim

Most of you are reaching. He clearly thought the guy was a drunk. How many homeless folk have you seen lying on the ground daily?!!! Do you call 911??? Hell nah. It's just a simple misunderstanding. Besides why the hell was he sleeping on the road anyways?!?

Lying on the ground is one thing..but being in the middle of a active road is not normal, even for a homeless person.

I wouldnt have called the cops or tweeted about it. Just wouldve seen dude in the road, chalked it up as a weird occurrence, and went on driving.

I don't know if he was sleeping in the road, but it did say he was struck by a car and that's how the kid found him laying in the road.

Im 1 of those guys to where if I saw a alien or something extraordinary I wouldn't even think to pull out my phone and take a pic. Im just not that type of guy.smh lol

I thought this was a worse situation where the kid saw him get hit and then tweeted about it..He probably comes from an area where it's common to see bums sleeping on the streets (I see them sleeping on the street where I'm at, but on a curb, not actually on the road)..I'm not saying the kid didn't do anything wrong, but I wouldn't crucify him and paint him out as someone who snapped a pic of a dying person and laughed about it, he didn't know the guy was hit..Come at me bros

Am I the only one that came in here looking for a pic of said dying person?

:smh:

Eh, the article makes the guy look worse than he should. He obviously thought it was some bum sleeping, thus why he tweeted what he seen. He probably had no idea the guy was dying. Besides, the guy shouldn't have been sleeping on an active road in the first place.

my boy jus recently IG'd a pic similar to this...

bout a week ago he was driving and saw some dude layed out on a curb.. dude strait looked like a bum, looked like he jus drank his morning away..

you cant blame oh boy in this article for not checking up on the person (atleast i cant)!

If I see a body on the road at 2 am I'm driving around it. For all I know it could be a trap, as soon as I step out the car and check to see if they're okay I could get jumped, robbed, etc.
I'm good.
This is a good point, that's why I'd just call the cops and keep cruising.

From the title of the thread I thought he saw the dude get hit, snap a picture, then upload to his Twitter. I don't blame him for what he did, people snap pics of anything and everything these days with no regard to judgement.

I'm telling you man.....all that social media will be gone in 10 years or so, it's going to implode and crumble as it breeds mindless behavior like this. :smh:

it's not always bad, it helped catch a few criminals....a lot of people are quick to pull out those camera phones

Last edited:
this happened in MD this past week

i man was 'sleep' at a bus stop and people were just waiting/walking around him

i think he had some type of head injury and possibly died cuz no one did anything

What a misleading title and narrative. There's no indication the kid knew the man was struck by a car or that he was dying and not sleep/drunk.

:smh: :smh: :smh: So this is what it's come to huh? My faith in humanity is gone b. Who does this? These younger people scare me, and I'm not even old.
People have been doing stupid things since the beginning of time and will continue to do so. Some people still behave like cavemen. You shouldn't be surprised. I'm a pessimist myself but when people say they lose faith in humanity, that's a little much.

That's crazy, i remember when that Messy Mya cat from Twitter/Youtube got killed a few years ag in NO, ppl were uploading pics of his dead body literally minutes after he got shot. Cold game.

It's a shame because I probably know at least one person that would
Do some stupid $% like that
Yeah one person always will but this was a example. People do this crap all the damn time. I just dont understand how you could do that to someone unless you HATE THEM.

I very hope in people and this just makes things worse.

Back
Top Bottom