Teenage Boy Raped In Prison On His Bday Smh Vol. Birthday Rape

I never would have imagined that a thread on this topic would have so many laughing emoticons in it... scrolling down all I see is yellow laughing faces.That's just messed up. The story itself didn't surprise me because I know a tiny portion of individuals out there do messed up crap like that. Whatdid really surprise me though was seeing a whole community of regular people being able to make jokes and laugh about it.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Damn... Pounded into a seizure? Sheesh.
roll.gif

sick.gif

There's nothing funny about this. A lot of people are going to get in trouble for this. How did the boy's parents not know he was incarcerated? ThoseBloods are *%$%#$@. Ain't nothing funny about rape.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

There's nothing funny about this. A lot of people are going to get in trouble for this. How did the boy's parents not know he was incarcerated? Those Bloods are *%$%#$@. Ain't nothing funny about rape.

word don't really see how its funny...especially to niketalkers who are quick to call anything ayo.......smh at bangers only bangin dudes is thats whats upnow?
indifferent.gif

Worst birthday gift he has ever received. This is no laughing matter at all. What if your life was traded for his and you're put in that same exactsituation? How would you feel? Just saying....
smh.gif

that's cold.

and since he was a juvenile he was about to get to federal prison... maybe they were like... well were not going to see you anymore!!

but damn... seizure+ bloody shorts...
damn.....

MOUNT HOLLY - A white teenage inmate at the Burlington County jail allegedly was held down by two black inmates and raped by a third black inmate purported to be a Bloods gangster.
Raping dudes. Thats whats popping now in gangs.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

A birthday present he will never forget.
pimp.gif

smh.gif

I laughed at this.. but that @!+# is nasty and sad... anyone try to sue a jail/prison for being put in a position where you fear for your life/ Aren'tsafe? That could change a lot of prisons.

some of these comments are hilarious...

i'm not saying he deserves to get raped, but he should've known the chances of this happening increase 100000% when you do stuff that leads to prisontime..

i dont understand why race was even brought up...

Back
Top Bottom