Teeth Whitening Vol. The Professional Way

Anyone ever get their teeth whitened the professional way? Like through a dentist. I'm not talking about using any of the over the counter solutions.
How was your experience? Did it work? Approximately how much did you pay? Etc.. 
embarassed.gif

nerd.gif

Wasn't worth it. I didn't have really stained teeth to begin with and the changes were only noticeable towards the back of my teeth where the brushing wasn't has effective. It costed 650 for two visits.

The crest whitening strips work just fine for me..haven't used them in a while tho..

Some people can't use them cause their teeth are too sensitive tho..

I did the whitening with the trays and paste from my dentist-worked ok, you can notice a difference. Did it years ago, it was around $400. Gonna go for laser whitening sometime soon, I hear you get much better results with that, although I hear it can run anywhere from 6-8 bills.

When I got my braces off, my orthodontist said just get the Crest white strips and they'll work fine for much cheaper than going to a dentist for expensive whitening.

I don't know if there's some sort of professional feud between dentists and orthodontists, but that's what he told me.

Dip you toothbrush in a cup of peroxide, then in baking soda. Brush teeth normal. Do this after every normal brush, 2 times a day. Thank me in 2 weeks.

A chick I went to HS with used crest white strips and they worked wonders.
Her teeth weren't yellow before but you could definitely notice the difference.

I opted out in my braces deal because teeth whitening is nice polite term for teeth bleaching, which can leave your teeth sensitive after the procedure. maybe not immediately but a huge chance somewhere along your life they'll get sensitive

The crazy thing is I work in a prosthetic dental lab and I make bleaching trays in like 5mins.
Unbelievable they charge that much in civilian world for bleaching when it costs them about 20bux.
There's stuff called contrast pm, it's what we use and I havnt a heard a complaint in years. It almost makes
Teeth so white that they look fake. Don't over do it. SMh at humans wanting hyper white teeth. It looks in natural

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Dip you toothbrush in a cup of peroxide, then in baking soda. Brush teeth normal. Do this after every normal brush, 2 times a day. Thank me in 2 weeks.

Damn man thanks for the info! So do you do it for only two weeks? or do you do it everyday and you'll see the results in 2 weeks? 

Back
Top Bottom