Teeth Whitening

Floss

Brush for 2min

Drink soda with straws (saves your enamel)

I use Rembrandt

This. I use em like every other week or so. Keep my **** fresh ya dig

An NTer made a thread about Colgate optic white a couple years back and I haven't tried anything else sense.

Stuff works.

Swish hydrogen peroxide for 30 seconds once a day for a week. You're teeth will be crazy white. Plus it's less than a dollar for a bottle. Thank me later

The hydrogen peroxide thing definitely works. Tastes blehhh, but the results are worth it.

best way is preventative measures, stay away from the cofees and sodas and cigs

Swish hydrogen peroxide for 30 seconds once a day for a week. You're teeth will be crazy white. Plus it's less than a dollar for a bottle. Thank me later

This. I've been doing it for 2 months and works great!

I stopped for a week because my teeth felt different. Not sure if it's safe to use everyday.

Now I only use it M-F ans skip the weekends.

I'm mad I went to the drug store 2 times this week and didn't think about hydrogen peroxide, I'll get it tomorrow.

This. I've been doing it for 2 months and works great!
I stopped for a week because my teeth felt different. Not sure if it's safe to use everyday.
Now I only use it M-F ans skip the weekends.

You don't need to do it all the time. do it for a week and you'll be straight for a long time

brush (and floss) after every meal . . . if you're not regularly brushing, then the least you have to worry about is white teeth.

I was swishin the peroxide daily for a couple weeks and my gums got really tight and split and bled in a couple places so i stopped, investing in the whitestrips was just easier for me.

That stuff on ebay was lookin sketch city fambs...

Back
Top Bottom