Tekken Tag 2

Always enjoyed the Tekken games.
pimp.gif

Will be getting TTT2; not sure if I'm going to pick this up on release date though.

Last edited:
I rarely pick up games on RDs, but I will be there for TTT.

I've been an Hardcore Tekken fan since 3. I'm pretty cold too :smokin.

I'll cop this game when I get a 360.

Bruce/Eddie>

come at me.

I. CANT. WAIT.

Played TT at the Gameworks almost every weekend in middle school and got the PS2 on release day with the game.

The team...

tekken-tag-tournament-2-gameplay-graphic.jpg

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I remember buying the first Tekken for PS1 in 95..Now I don't even know what's going on. Damn I'm old
sick.gif

Check out the stick my company is coming out with...

Original Post on madcatz.com:
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStick TE S+ from Mad Catz & Namco Bandai

During PAX Prime this past weekend, our latest FightStick was revealed: the TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStick TE S+! Developed with community feedback in mind, the FightStick TE S+ has a number of special features that set it apart from the rest:

mc_ttt2_slide_001-1024x576.jpg

Extra Top Panel with Original TEKKEN Artwork

ttt2_ps3u_03-300x300.jpg

The Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S+ comes with an additional top panel which displays an exclusive ‘Femme Fatale’ design, provided by the game’s development team. When you’re ready to give your controller a new complexion, simply use the included hex tool to remove the screws and tag-in a new partner.

Translucent Side Casing

Translucent casing on the side panels provides a glimpse into the controller’s inner workings; peer inside to get an idea of what makes your FightStick operate.

Heavy Metal Base with Durable Foam Padding

All-new to the S+ edition Arcade FightStick, non-slip foam padding coincides with where the controller rests on your legs during lap-mounted gameplay.

ttt2_ps3u_05-300x180.jpg

When a match’s intensity increases and one final hit determines the victor, the last thing you want to worry about is an uncomfortable gaming weapon.

This is no cheap plastic toy; the durable metal base increases the FightStick’s weight for a solid, secure feel when draining your foe’s life bar. Easily unscrew the rubber feet to securely mount the FightStick to a table or other solid surface.

For more information and to pre-order the TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStick TE S+, click here.

You can also check the footage from our TwitchTV announcement at PAX below!

•  

If there are any questions on this product, please post here in this thread. Thanks!

---

Here are some additional images of the TTT2 TE S+ from PAX weekend:

304967_10151061553638883_201304395_n.jpg

392019_10151060611853883_502344583_n.jpg

7a29923ef67511e1864822000a1e8ae8_7.jpg

3be55adaf46d11e19fe21231380f3636_7.jpg

Here are some links from this past weekend's announcement:

i didnt think cats still played fighting games like that
fighting games = this generations modern virtual chess. competition gets deep and there are a lot of amazing players worldwide. there are money matches, huge championship @ EVO in Vegas and forums dedicated to the fighting game community.

With that said, i had pre ordered tekken tag 2. looks like a very fun game to play w/ the homies. :smokin

I cant wait to see the easter eggson TTT2. You know Namco always come correct with the secrets and stuff.

I already seen Dr. B, Slim Bob, Violet, Unknown and some chick that probably a skin swap for Xiayou.

Drops tomorrow!
gets paid Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom