Tekken vs. Street Fighter/Street Fighter vs. Tekken Gameplay, Trailer, Rundown of Gameplay pg. 5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Capcom been makin' moves.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

How is this even going to work?

They must have two different control styles before you pick characters. Tekken is completely different than street fighter.
Dude there are two separate games being made. One game will be in 2-d like Street Fighter, and will be developed by Capcom. Then a second game is releasing after that which will be a 3-D game like Tekken and will be developed by Namco.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

How is this even going to work?

They must have two different control styles before you pick characters. Tekken is completely different than street fighter.
Dude there are two separate games being made. One game will be in 2-d like Street Fighter, and will be developed by Capcom. Then a second game is releasing after that which will be a 3-D game like Tekken and will be developed by Namco.

Really don't see how this is going to work

SF is to simple and tekkens fighting engine is to sophisticated for SF characters all the moves wud have to be overhauled

Why wud tekken gamers want to dumb down their movelist to match SF?

But to be able to have Ryu pull of some real combos wud be
pimp.gif

Really don't see how this is going to work

SF is to simple and tekkens fighting engine is to sophisticated for SF characters all the moves wud have to be overhauled

Why wud tekken gamers want to dumb down their movelist to match SF?

But to be able to have Ryu pull of some real combos wud be
pimp.gif

I'm more excited for sf vs. t6 than vice versa. I could never get down with the pace of tekken fighting games.

I'm more excited for sf vs. t6 than vice versa. I could never get down with the pace of tekken fighting games.

At the beginning of the vid Ryu misses the hadouken and kicks Kazuya back into it
Can you do that in SF4 and SSF4?

At the beginning of the vid Ryu misses the hadouken and kicks Kazuya back into it

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

that kick is a special move that ryu had in 3rd strike its his "donkey kick" but nah he doesnt have that move in sf4 or ssf4

that kick is a special move that ryu had in 3rd strike its his "donkey kick" but nah he doesnt have that move in sf4 or ssf4

that video on the SF engine
eek.gif
... when this game drops ....
smh.gif
its all over ...

yes this has jumped #2 on my anticipated list (metroid: other M)

waits for the tekken engine game vids to surface ... both will be copped

that video on the SF engine
eek.gif
... when this game drops ....
smh.gif
its all over ...

yes this has jumped #2 on my anticipated list (metroid: other M)

waits for the tekken engine game vids to surface ... both will be copped

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

I knew the kick looked familiar
I haven't played the new SFs all too much so I didn't know he didn't have it anymore

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

I knew the kick looked familiar
I haven't played the new SFs all too much so I didn't know he didn't have it anymore

Back
Top Bottom