Tell Gordon Hello: The Joker Fan Film Darknight

Check out this Batman fan film from up and coming, future academy award winning actor Zach Silverman.

Check out this Batman fan film from up and coming, future academy award winning actor Zach Silverman.

whoever plays the Joker has the mannerisms down pretty well, but the voice is inconsistent

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

future academy award winning actor Zach Silverman.

bec66q.gif

the score was legit tho.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

whoever plays the Joker has the mannerisms down pretty well, but the voice is inconsistent

the worst part is they're not the "Joker's" mannerisms... they're Heath Ledger's interpretation of the character.  they should remain just that.

No one's asking dude to reinvent the wheel, but he should come up with his own portrayal.

the worst part is they're not the "Joker's" mannerisms... they're Heath Ledger's interpretation of the character.  they should remain just that.

No one's asking dude to reinvent the wheel, but he should come up with his own portrayal.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

this

Originally Posted by Nako XL

this

By the 1:30 mark I thought about turning it off because this kid wouldn't stop moving his damn tongue around.

By the 1:30 mark I thought about turning it off because this kid wouldn't stop moving his damn tongue around.

I would like to see something that goes into the mind of the Joker. TDK didn't really give much insight on why does what he does.
It would be cool to have a movie with him being the central character. A killing joke movie would be dope. Dude is easily one of the most interesting characters and shows how easily we can snap and what we are all capable of doing

I would like to see something that goes into the mind of the Joker. TDK didn't really give much insight on why does what he does.
It would be cool to have a movie with him being the central character. A killing joke movie would be dope. Dude is easily one of the most interesting characters and shows how easily we can snap and what we are all capable of doing

Back
Top Bottom