Tell somebody about my paintings!!!!! I need to eat! New drawing pg. 9

These pieces of fine art will one day be worth a pretty penny, NT's own fam, heyson is now selling his artwork on etsy.com. Don't miss your chanceto snag one of these ... Help your NT fam out man I haven't eaten in 2 days, tell somebody about me, I'm going to be a famous painter/artist one day.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/heyson

Originally Posted by heyson

impossible^
you're right...
I don't have a dog.
indifferent.gif

you're on your way.

but that current work is nothing to really show people and make them go in aw.

il_430xN.102906265.jpg

The hell is this fam? What happen to dukes arms?
Ol' my forearms bigger than my biceps havin $@%$%*$+!%*@
Ol' Obama with a wig lookin' hermaphrodite

thanks H3 that is true, none of that really shows my ability, but I feel it is worth viewing, and I need to start getting paid.

Do NOOOOOT post your work (music, designs, clothing labels, tats, whatever) on NT unless you have already gotten major props from lots of people who don'tgive a crap about you.
laugh.gif

I don't wanna be rude, but I really don't wanna get your hopes up either. I went to arts schools for 9 years and I gotta tell you that I have acharcoal sketch of a stapler from 6th grade that outshines each of those pieces on many levels. Asking $100 for a still life of fruit is ludicrous unlessyou're Matisse, fam. If you really REALLY want to make it happen, I would sincerely advise taking classes and developing and honing your skills. No hate,--just real talk, bro.

Ima be dead honest with you, no one is gonna buy that work.

Your hustle may be stong, but your quality of work isnt on par.

Quality > quantity.

(im not tryin to be rude or discourage you, but you gain nothing by having a bunch of bums big up you. You need to work harder and further your craft beforeyou can expect people to pay money for your work)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Do NOOOOOT post your work (music, designs, clothing labels, tats, whatever) on NT unless you have already gotten major props from lots of people who don't give a crap about you.
laugh.gif

what the hell does that mean?
Originally Posted by dopestop

it mean's you suck bro.
roll.gif

32zmmah.jpg

I hear what everyone is saying, and I'm sure tons of people said the same %+@% to the man who did this painting. I'm going to keep posting my %+@%up here, and you guys can keep laughing as long as you are looking at it thats all I want lol.

32zmmah.jpg

I hear what everyone is saying, and I'm sure tons of people said the same @*## to the man who did this painting. I'm going to keep posting my @*## up here, and you guys can keep laughing as long as you are looking at it lol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

32zmmah.jpg

I hear what everyone is saying, and I'm sure tons of people said the same %+@% to the man who did this painting. I'm going to keep posting my %+@% up here, and you guys can keep laughing as long as you are looking at it thats all I want lol.
Your logic is extremely flawed my man.

Back
Top Bottom