Tell Something Interesting About yourself Vol. I never would have guessed!

I'm born canadian.
I carved a heart in my arm when i was drunk off my *#%
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
x1345141
I am in love
smile.gif

I've banged a girl and didnt catch her name
laugh.gif

Tall chicks.
pimp.gif

And hearing a girl admitting that she likes boppin dudes off.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by CWK

I've collected over 100 player exclusives. I'm 6' 7" and I dated a girl an inch taller than me (and she's an Olympic gold medalist.)

what sport? pics of your girl? im hella curious. i made out with a 6' 3'' basketball player once but thats the extent of my involvement with tall women. she was
pimp.gif
though.

I'm 6'3" as well
pimp.gif
I rep for all the TALL chicks on here
laugh.gif

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
She played basketball. She's not my girl - we dated years ago.
kara_wolters.jpg

my fam raised me catholic, i went to sunday school and what have you and was preparing to make my communion but i was skeptical about the whole confessionthing at age... 7
laugh.gif
i said, if there is a god then shouldnt he know my sins? why should i confess to a priest? if i confess in my own prayers then ????

so i refused confession
laugh.gif
kinda a bit foreshadowing my beliefs as an adult, as i dont believe in religion but i believe in some sort of divineforce/power/being

-top 150 baseball player in PA my senior year of HS
-played soccer at a division II school, played football at a division I school
-was an extra in a Vampire Weekend music video (bc is was filmed at my friends house haha)
-been to the grammys the past 2 years (and this coming year)
-I made out with miss teen new york when we were like 16 I think it was

When I was like 3, my family and me went to this HUGE swap meet out in San Jose (it's basically the largest swap meet in the bay area) and I somehow gotseparated for a few hours. The swap meet wass packed with people and I guess I ran off to look at toys or something. Anyways, all I really remember was somemexican man and his family figured out what was going on so the father carried me on his shoulders so it would be easier for my parents to spot me out in apacked crowd. It was probably the scariest moment of my parents' life
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
. Not for me though I had a blast
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
, the mexican dude bought me some pork rinds and some kind of robot action figure, I think I still have it till this day somewhere in my garage.

Every now and then, my family would make fun of me and say the mexican dude really switched his son with me and that I'm really mexican
laugh.gif
. Sometimes I do think I'm not really part of my family because I do look alittle different from them.
ohwell.gif

So something interesting about myself is that I guess I'm really mexican instead of asian.
laugh.gif

-I'm a very quiet person, I don't like to talk too much. When I DO talk you can't get me to shut up

-I talk to my self a lil too much, i call myself the N bomb also while talkin to myself
smh.gif
laugh.gif

-when i was lil, i used to be afraid of thunderstorms but i've always wanted to be a meteorologist
laugh.gif
, i know every kind of cloud there is, i still canrandomly call out clouds in the sky or can tell if its gonna rain/storm even when there's little to no clouds in the sky. :

-i enjoy car audio

-i used to/still want to get my eyebrows pierced (been wantin to do it since i was
glasses.gif
smh.gif

-IRLEP True Story

-i used to be a street gymnist(sp)

-i still want to kill somebody before i die

-started smoking weed in 6th grade

-i'm terrified of the movie Candyman (haven't completed watching it)

-i'm scared of bees and roaches

-never broken a bone in my body

-i still like Bape/BBC/Ice Cream

-i have a thing for redbones

laugh.gif
i got lost in Berlin, Germany (forgot the place), walking off lookin for toys. i was found 2 1/2 hours later.

ive been reading naruto for the last 10 years every week for 10 years in a row.
and one piece and bleach for the last 5.

and i prefer my cheese made from oil and water.
seriously. i prefer cheap cheese to the expensive kind.
i will go out of my way to get some kroger cheese.

I played the tuba in the marching band in HS.
I was in the USMC for 5 years.
I got married when I was 20 and i'm still married. (now 28)
I fixed Pepsi machines and soda fountains as a job for 2 months.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

laugh.gif
i got lost in Berlin, Germany (forgot the place), walking off lookin for toys. i was found 2 1/2 hours later.
damn how old were you at the time?

I am left handed
my nose is slightly crooked to the right since I got it fractured
I subscribe to GQ magazine
IRLEP
pimp.gif

Bananas make my throat itch

I messed with this girl when i was 20 and she was 14(didnt know) but once i found out i continued to have sex with her(hell i already did it) Then she gotpreggers, i couldnt afford an abortion, so we engaged in a game of dodgeball(needless to say she lost,i won in both fashions)

nah but seriously i had sex with my old lady best friend and we both think the kid maybe mines. mind you this was 10+ yrs ago so... her husband just tend tothink its his. Messed up part is he was my boy and i introduced them. And he is going broke, been in jail for child support issues.

*im a lesbian
*likes playing piano
*criminal justice major
*can't stand fruity flavors and smells
sick.gif

*addicted to chinese fried salt and pepper crab and shrimp
*listens to country music
*suffers from Germaphobia

Back
Top Bottom