Telling Your Lady She's Gained Weight

Thread might as well be called telling your lady where to bury you. there is no way to tell people something is wrong with them apearace wise in a positive manner ESPECIALLY when it comes to women and body weight.  we all succeptible; just last week my girl told me my beard shapeup was off and im not going to lie i didnt want to go outside for days.

Bruh you don't have to say a word.

Just buy her a Nike Fuelband. She'll know what it means.

Idc I told my fwb I've been messing with for years she was getting big..after a few cracks like miss piggy & escalade body she got the message n now hits the gym a lot..it's out of love though

Last edited:
(KSteezy) If you loved her you would accept her for who she is (/KSteezy)

But nah Man tell her. Her feelings can be rehealed over time. The fatter she gets, the harder it will be to recover. If you love her get the message across. No way to do it without her feelings being hurt. But of course it is all about delivery. I am more blunt than most.

Ask her if she's ever seen a killer whale in person and when she says no; hand her a mirror

Man.....the worst is when your girl gets preggo and totally morphs into another creature from it and never bounced back from it. I just saw this girl on Instagram that I know that had a kid and she ballooned like no other and I know for a fact she isn't going to lose the weight in the long run. But hard to tell your girl that she's fat after having your seed but sucks how your girl could be that way for the rest of her life afterwards.

padlock the fridge...and put post office most wanted posters at all the fast food joints...

1) deep down inside she knows
2) if she's tired, tell her it might be due to weight gain, that you remember from your personal experience.

3 pages and no one asked for pics yet
eek.gif

Usually it happens in the first 3 posts
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom