temple-effectives presents SPRING MADNESS 4/26 & 4/27 (1-4pm)

Got you D, I just finished making the flyer. Temple Effectives Present Spring Madness. Saturday and Sunday Only.

Any questions just PM me

hmm not bad was thinking about picking up a windbreaker from a retailer, now maybe can save some $$.

Originally Posted by NIKE13

hmm not bad was thinking about picking up a windbreaker from a retailer, now maybe can save some $$.

These will be available

Originally Posted by nt browser

are credit cards accepted??
Not sure what my boss wants to do, but bring cash for sure.

Originally Posted by NT OG

lol.

don't worry it's safe
laugh.gif
don't trip it is

Hoodies and shorts will be available

These may be there, come early.

If you're lucky...

Originally Posted by NIMO007

These will be available

do you have any other views and shots of this windbreaker? im thinking of going and if you do ill most likely go
happy.gif

do you guys have any other red windbreakers?

Originally Posted by Sneaker Pimp 562

Originally Posted by NIMO007

These will be available

do you have any other views and shots of this windbreaker? im thinking of going and if you do ill most likely go
happy.gif

do you guys have any other red windbreakers?
I'll be there, I'm the only cat with semi long hair.
Sorry no views on the shorts, but I have some better photos on the windbreaker. Pics from digitalgravel.com

alright cool sounds like a plan ,if i cant make it out sat do you think there will be windbreakers left on sun? the all red one

^^Not quite sure. I'll give everyone an update on Saturday night if their are any left.

damn I didn't even know companies threw sales this late in the spring. You should try to get one going next weekend too. I would definitely pick up thosewindbreakers, some Tees and some board shorts. !#!$. I can't believe i missed a SALE. I never do.

^^No doubt we will try to make another sale this coming summer. Thanks for everyone who showed up on hot *** Saturday.

We got more to come so pm me your emails if you missed out so I can place you guys on our fanlist. Every time there's a sale you will be given info inadvance.

- NIMO

Back
Top Bottom