Ten Tricks to Using Google You Probably Don't Know

6. Use Google as a Free Proxy: Enter cache:website.com to view a Web page that's been blocked from the computer you're using.

pimp.gif

I thought all of these we're pretty well known. For the google as proxy, its not a full proxy as it only lets you view the page that has been cached.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

6. Use Google as a Free Proxy: Enter cache:website.com to view a Web page that's been blocked from the computer you're using.

pimp.gif
i tried this once. the work server pwned me and told me "proxy avoidance" is not allowed.
roll.gif

2. See Images of People, Objects, Etc.: Type in a search term, and click on images to see photos of the results.

what the hell? how is that s trick?

google would be a crazy place to work...google has always been my favorite...haha they did just get better

3. Find Music and Comic Books: Enter -inurl:frown:htm|html|php) intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(wma|mp3) "Band or comic book name" to find music files and comic books

eek.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

google.....gotta love it...they'll be at my school tomorrow...

9/11 was an inside job....oh YOU DIDNT KNOW......YOU MUST BE BRAINWASHED BY OUR GOVERNMENT

Well I bet they'd love to offer you a job!

definition....of a goofball

goofball (güf-bahl) n. 1. a person who isn't stupid or uninformed enough to believe childish conspiracy documentaries such as "Zeitgeist" whichhave already been debunked.

P.S. George Bush is really an alien. It's true, I saw it on YouTube!

Back
Top Bottom