Tennessee eliminated out of the NCAA Tournament Appreciation post Vol. I spoiled wildkycat's fun

Rick Pitino owns the Vols so I give the slight edge to the Cardinals. Louisville by 3

laugh.gif

...I had no idea yall had never even made the Elite 8

no matter who wins... i lose.

i'm still torn between who to root for. i had Oklahoma beating Butler on my bracket.

still deciding whether i'm going to go or not.

I think this will be a very close game....torn on who will win. I hope Earl Clark and Tyler Smith guard each other, I think this will determine the game. Ididn't know how good Smith was until watching UT during SEC/Tourney play he is the glue to the Vols. Both of these teams rely on the 3 so its a tossup.Neither team has a great PG so expect a lot of turnovers.

I think this will be a very close game....torn on who will win. I hope Earl Clark and Tyler Smith guard each other, I think this will determine the game. Ididn't know how good Smith was until watching UT during SEC/Tourney play he is the glue to the Vols. Both of these teams rely on the 3 so its a tossup.

tennessee needs to put a whole game together, they also could use a real point guard. hopefully lofton is ok, go vols.

we are gonna punish ten inside, they dont really have any big men to guard padgett or caracter (palacios sparingly), Ville by 15

Originally Posted by raw120

tennessee needs to put a whole game together, they also could use a real point guard. hopefully lofton is ok, go vols.

Unfortunatley Pitino is undefeated against Tennessee since hes been at Louisville
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by raw120

Unfortunatley Pitino is undefeated against Tennessee since hes been at Louisville
pimp.gif

I've been to a couple of those games down here. Pitino is a far better in game coach than Pearl. UT needs those threes to be dropping because theedge inside goes to Louisville. Lofton can't stay in front of any of UofL's guards either.

With the D that Louisville plays I see them winning this game by 5.

Look out for knowles of the bench his D is real.

I see another blowout.
pimp.gif

Tell me we ain't the best team in the country. We ain't scared of NC.

Back
Top Bottom