Tennessee Titans 2020-2021 Thread 11-5(wild Card vs Ravens)

Let's get it! These are the games we have to win if we want to make another run.

Attachments

• henry.jpg
    henry.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 156
Expecting a W today. I’m just curious if we’ll get anything at all from Davis this year.

Hey a win’s a win... Whole team looked sluggish though. That mile high altitude is real! I’m expecting them to have more pop Sunday at home against the Jags.

Definitely bend don’t break defense this week. Big Jeff still looking spectacular! Had to have this victory. Steelers in town this weak will be a tough one!

4-0 and we managed to hold them to 16 without Simmons playing. Impressive win all around.

Great win! Yet another for battle of the AFC South game with the Colts. This time we get them!!

Isaiah Wilson, in 4 months in Nashville, has attempted to jump off a balcony at a COVID party, 2 wrecks, a DUI, put on the COVID list twice somehow and it keeps going.

Insanity.

What is wrong with this dude. Throwing a dream down the drain

Man he’s definitely regressed. I think he’s doing too much thinking out there and not just cutting it loose. Also our whole defense is trash. Not to mention Clowney opted to have season ending surgery. But we’re still 8-4!

Back
Top Bottom