Terence Crutcher murdered by cops in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Waits for "them" to post his mugshot as validation he was a "thug" and deserved to get killed.

If he doesn't have one, then they will just fabricate some bull$h1t to make him out to be a threat

Such a fear of Black people.

All those cops came for one man, even when he cooperates you're still scared and decide a taser isn't enough.

:smh:

Word! What was the initial call about that brought so many cops to him?

It won't lol.

I'm shocked you guys still have hope.

They are setting up for the day we react and we'll be eradicated.

We lost.

Games up.

View media item 1195878

Sad but true bro. Hope in what? **** will never end, this hatred and fear is deep rooted and isn't going anywhere.

Dude car was broken down. Why pull guns out?

The fact that he was tazed then shot as he was on the ground boils my blood

Jesus :smh:

"We should wait for all of the facts to come out"

Comedy

Last edited:
players shouldn't even kneel anymore they should just carry on warming up or just sit down like kaep was doing first 

white people
tired.gif

these mfers aren't scared of black people they are excited to see them so they can get away with murder

I'm ready to physically fight back at this point.

No your not.

Im not tryna call you out because I have felt the same way.

But all that's gonna do is get us all murdered.

People don't see the hopelessness in the situation.

30 years on this earth i have yet to see a plausible solution, other then askin these white folk for help.

The only thing I csn see working is pulling our money together.

Seriously.

Have you guys ever been to Tulsa? I know this is horrible and we have had non stop issues like this... but when i read "TULSA" i didnt have to read anymore. 

Same place black wall street bombings and killings occurred.

Oklahoma is the land where all the racist people pushed to after the civil war. Don't they have a town that has segregation in their charter or somethin or is that another state?

Last edited:
Have you guys ever been to Tulsa? I know this is horrible and we have had non stop issues like this... but when i read "TULSA" i didnt have to read anymore. 

Same place black wall street bombings and killings occurred.

Oklahoma is the land where all the racist people pushed to after the civil war. Don't they have a town that has segregation in their charter or somethin or is that another state?
doubt it.

No your not.

30 years on this earth i have yet to see a plausible solution, other then askin these white folk for help.

Seriously.
Convinced, Integration will never work 100%...

Black people need to horde money.. Recirculate within communities... and then re-segregate themselves from white communities.

When the whites have no other options.. they will resort to violence again.

A white dude in Maine stabbed a cop 5x and was arrested after finally surrendering to the cops

**** is so crazy, we can't even call the cops to our crib for basic ****. Tables get turned and all of a sudden we are the suspects and we ended with shots in us.

Back in October 2006, the fbi did issue a warning that white supremacist groups were infuriating law enforcement in droves & that it posed a "significant national threat" (their wording). It's come to fruition.

God bless that man's family in this time or mourning. Can't wait for the spin the media and the PD put on this one.
Did they taser him first and then shoot him? Dashcam footage looks a little grainy to me

God bless that man's family in this time or mourning. Can't wait for the spin the media and the PD put on this one.
Did they taser him first and then shoot him? Dashcam footage looks a little grainy to me

Yes, they tasered him & then shot him.

No your not.

Seriously.
Convinced, Integration will never work 100%...

Black people need to horde money.. Recirculate within communities... and then re-segregate themselves from white communities.

When the whites have no other options.. they will resort to violence again.
Last time that happened...
tulsa_race_riot_caro_original_28006.jpg
"I've come upon something that disturbs me deeply," he said. "We have fought hard and long for integration, as I believe we should have, and I know that we will win. But I've come to believe we're integrating into a burning house."

Last edited:
This dude Ahmad Rahami bombs NJ and NY, gets captured, charged, AND GIVEN BAIL, and Terence Crutcher gets EXECUTED on-site on CAMERA for his car stalling out.

PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT UNDERSTANDING WHY COLIN KAEPERNICK KNEELS?!

I'm very sad but we've seen this before. The DA will convene a grand jury (even though they don't have to), the DA will spend months burying the victim's character in front of the grand jury, the media will try to find any way to sully the man's reputation or the reputation of his family, the police union will say the cop did a "professional job", the grand jury will recommend no charges be filed, the family will file a civil lawsuit and the tax payers will pay millions while the cop moves to another town and works for a new police force.

I'm very sad but we've seen this before. The DA will convene a grand jury (even though they don't have to), the DA will spend months burying the victim's character in front of the grand jury, the media will try to find any way to sully the man's reputation or the reputation of his family, the police union will say the cop did a "professional job", the grand jury will recommend no charges be filed, the family will file a civil lawsuit and the tax payers will pay millions while the cop moves to another town and works for a new police force.
What a time to be alive

Even if the cops involved get fired they will still get their pension no matter what.

That means for the rest of their lives they will receive 82% of their paycheck on the taxpayers back.

The cops are wrong, but our real beefs and fights should be taken to the police unions.

They are the ones that speak after incidents not the cops involved.

The reason why cops always get off is because the unions are in cahoots (sp) and work together. From the court/judicial union to the police/fire fighter and other unions. They wash each others hands when need be and do favors like get the workers off.

I can't put my feelings into words anymore after seeing these videos. All I feel is anger, despair, rage, hopelessness, and numb all at the same time. I have given up all hope on finding a solution to this madness. All I can say is that if I'm ever in the same situation as Terance was I might as well die fighting as opposed to dieing with my hands up. 

Christopher Dorner was right. You can't make peace with savages.

Back
Top Bottom