Terrance is possibly best 106&Park host

Terrance has been regulating all this year..including dissing that C*** Rocsi......He out shined AJ by a hundred trillion....who seen friday's show wherehe dissed Rocsi again?
roll.gif
. Terrance is the man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

Terrance has been regulating all this year..including dissing that C_ Rocsi......He out shined AJ by a hundred trillion....who seen friday's show where he dissed Rocsi again?
roll.gif
. Terrance is the man
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Terrance has been regulating all this year..including dissing that C_ Rocsi......He out shined AJ by a hundred trillion....who seen friday's show where he dissed Rocsi again?
roll.gif
. Terrance is the man
indifferent.gif
terrence2.jpg

Terrance is cool. People that hate on him are still pissed that AJ DECIDED to leave the show a few years back. I love rocsi.

I really don't care, but I like hearing about who smashed on who in celebrity life.

So has Terrance smashed on Rocsi?

Who else has smashed Rocsi?

Originally Posted by 18key

Wait wait wait... people still watch BET?

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Okay man, I really don't watch BET like I use too. But why is itconsidered cool on NT to not watch BET? Obviously people still watch BET or it wouldn't be on the air still.

Terrance is cool. People that hate on him are still pissed that AJ DECIDED to leave the show a few years back. I love rocsi.
And no I always thought AJ was a *itch back in the day. People hate Terrence because he is a lame and he tries to hard to be cool and funny. BigTigger FTW!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
�"why can't you have a body like Ciara?"

�leothegod wrote:
what did he do to Rocsi?

nerd.gif

��

eek.gif
ohwell.gif
Damn, why he do her like that? I haven't watched BET in years so maybe Idon't know the history but that was pretty foul...

Back
Top Bottom