Terrelle Pryor's "40 time".....vol. who doesnt have fast times running at Ohio State??

There is no way he ran a 4.33 like people at ohio state are claiming.... everyone knows that if you get timed up there, your timings are going to besignificantly faster....even the NFL knows it.. haha.... so how many of you actually believe a 6-6 235 lb guy ran a 4.33?? i say no way

its possible...i mean LBJ is 6'8 270lbs and he probably runs a 4.3

but OSU probably has a downward slant on their field to increase times...

but then again, if he went to miami, FSU or florida people probably wouldnt question it as much.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

but then again, if he went to miami, FSU or florida people probably wouldnt question it as much.

A 4.3???? Naaaaah.....

There is honestly not telling how fast bron runs.

His stride is CRAZY
sick.gif

Who cares...4.3, 4.4.....dude is fast. Speed doesn't mean much if it won't translate on the field.
For OSU's sake, I'd rather have him run a 4.7 and be able to have pinpoint passing.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

There is no way he ran a 4.33 like people at ohio state are claiming.... everyone knows that if you get timed up there, your timings are going to be significantly faster....even the NFL knows it.. haha.... so how many of you actually believe a 6-6 235 lb guy ran a 4.33?? i say no way

who cares what his 40 time all that matters is the W's he gonna be puttin up this season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

A 4.3???? *#$$
fixed

Just because it's Ohio State, I don't think he ran that fast but it's not impossible. I mean, look how big Bo Jackson was when he cranked out histime.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

bron is more like a 4.6

i wanna see what time taylor mays registers

S'posedly a 4.35 since last year lol a tad bit stretched imo, but we'll see in February.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Bron is running a 4.6 TOPS. stop that
the best athlete this world has ever seen can run a sub 4.6. u stop it. he was an all state receiver, and he has only gotten faster and stronger.
lebron runs a 4.5 AT WORST.

Wasn't Michael Jordan one of the fastest players ever at the shooting guard position but when he went to baseball his baserunning speed was actuallyconsidered average? Athleticism does not always translate to other sports or 40 times...Lebrons 40 time right now would not be anything spectacular imo...nowif he trained it some who knows.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Bron is running a 4.6 TOPS. stop that
the best athlete this world has ever seen can run a sub 4.6. u stop it. he was an all state receiver [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]as a SOPHOMORE, in OHIO
pimp.gif
[/color], and he has only gotten faster and stronger.
LeBron runs a 4.5 AT WORST.
*edit & WORD

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

There is no way he ran a 4.33 like people at ohio state are claiming.... everyone knows that if you get timed up there, your timings are going to be significantly faster....even the NFL knows it.. haha.... so how many of you actually believe a 6-6 235 lb guy ran a 4.33?? i say no way

who cares what his 40 time all that matters is the W's he gonna be puttin up this season
pimp.gif

317dxzc.jpg

Lebron being an all state receiver doesn't necessarily make him incredibly fast on the football field. Jerry Rice is possibly the greatest football playerever and he wasn't all that fast. I just dont see any basketball players putting up the kind of measureable numbers (40/bench press/cone drills etc) thatNFL players do simply for the fact that NFL players train for those drills.

There is NO WAY he will run anything close to that at the combine. 4.33 is stupid world class sprinter fast. TP is fast but my guess is legit 4.45-4.5 at thefastest.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Who cares...4.3, 4.4.....dude is fast. Speed doesn't mean much if it won't translate on the field.
For OSU's sake, I'd rather have him run a 4.7 and be able to have pinpoint passing.

Bingo. Sure as hell need someone to get my dude Devier the ball.

Back
Top Bottom