Terrible: Man In California Robs A 5-Year-Old For His Gold Chain! (Knocks Him To The Ground) Vid

"Police are looking for a man who ripped a gold necklace off a 5-year-old boy's neck in South Los Angeles on Monday afternoon. The crime was caught on surveillance video. The video shows the boy standing on the sidewalk outside a restaurant on the 5300 block of South Main. A man on a bicycle rides past and grabs a gold chain off the boy's neck, knocking the boy to the ground. " - ABC

tired.gif
tired.gif

eek.gif
Son swooped in on the kid like a mighty bird of prey for the links.

Question:
What was a five year old child doing unsupervised on the sidewalk?

Shame on dude.

...but also what parents give their 5 yr old kids a gold chain to wear?...that's just begging to be a crime victim

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

eek.gif
Son swooped in on the kid like a mighty bird of prey for the links.

Question:
What was a five year old child doing unsupervised on the sidewalk?

Saw this last night. Pretty messed up. I hope they catch him and kick the living crap outta him. .

EDIT..
OP WHO IS THAT IN YOUR AVY?? SHE LOOKS PRETTY FRIENDLY.

Give a 5 year old a gold chain ofcourse he'll become a target.

Honestly the thief was doing too much. You don't need to man handle a 5 yr old for a chain just stop and take it off with ease.

i wonder if it was real. some chains have that sparkling quality but are fake.. why put your kid in harms way like that??? TWICE!.. that easily couldve been apickup and kidnap

That kid was slanging. Joking, but what was a 5 year old doing out in the streets with no parents? I mean I'm not saying it's the kid's fault, butwhere were the parents/person watching him? At least an older sibling to knock the crap outta dude.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Shame on dude.

...but also what parents give their 5 yr old kids a gold chain to wear?...that's just begging to be a crime victim

Italian Catholics.

You can't really get on having the kid unsupervised... it's not like you can see much of the sidewalk

Lil homie shouldn't have been there by himself. That's probably his bike too. Should have tucked the chain. Now that's petty! "Gimme thatchain punk"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Shame on dude.

indifferent.gif

Alot of kids get chains as lil youths.. many kids wear gold crosses that are blessed as well. Ive had the same gold pendant since i was 3 just different chainsas i grew. but its a small diamond cross

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

This is why kids should stay in school.

...so they can grow up, get their own place, and watch all the HD quality pr0n that they've stored on their external hard drives.

Back
Top Bottom