Terry Glenn + Booze + Trees +$55 a Night Hotel = Arrest

Dallas - His health in question, Terry Glenn is out of football. His personal life in turmoil, Terry Glenn is out of jail. For now. According to Irving police, Glenn, the Dallas Cowboys' leading receiver in 2005 and an integral part of their 2006 playoff team, was arrested at a hotel last week on charges of public intoxication and possession of marijuana. He also had four outstanding traffic warrants issued in Roanoke. Irving PD spokesman David Tull says officers were summoned to the Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel near Meadow Creek Drive and Highway 114 on a suspicious person call. A source familiar with the incident says Glenn had been seen roaming the hotel's hallways naked

laugh.gif

f821564baf466d519c877ad8e424ec3345f7c08.pjpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the equation
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol

any millionaire stayin in a $55 a nite hotel is in some dirt. PLEASEBULEAVIT

Sounds like a good night to me...
pimp.gif

But for a dude who has made (and presumably now, lost) millions...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the equation
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol

any millionaire stayin in a $55 a nite hotel is in some dirt. PLEASEBULEAVIT
laugh.gif
true story. but where do you find a $55 a night hotelthat looks that nice. ive seen smaller joint for Days Inn that cost $80-90

I hope he turns his life around. He was very talented and I liked watching him play in college and the pros.
glenn.jpg

2006-11-07-glenn2.jpg

83glenn1.jpg

^^^ Man u brought back childhood memories wit those pics
laugh.gif

I remember I used to go to the same barbershop as dude he was supercool
Dude has always been a weirdo I think him and Bizzy Bone are related somehow
laugh.gif

Despite what people say, he was actually our best receiver in 2006 with Owens jacked up hand and all. I definitely would take a healthy terry glenn over Roy EWilliams. Shoulda just signed the damn thing. This clown got paid 5 mill for playing in ONE game, which one could argue could have been the reason the Boyswere so damn inconsistent on offense. Everytime the ball came his way he either slipped and fell or slipped and fell after catching it. At that point in time,Sam Hurd > Terry Glenn since his knee was still +#*+!% up.

Dude was sitting on the bench sulking by himself an hr after the game ended, just chillin dolo. Im thinkin like "++!++ you aint have a damn thing to dowith them getting that far, ++!# is you crying for."

I wouldn't be surprised if we bring this guy in. He's a Parcells guy and Sparano could put him in check, I think he could possibly become a productivereceiver again.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Dallas - His health in question, Terry Glenn is out of football. His personal life in turmoil, Terry Glenn is out of jail. For now. According to Irving police, Glenn, the Dallas Cowboys' leading receiver in 2005 and an integral part of their 2006 playoff team, was arrested at a hotel last week on charges of public intoxication and possession of marijuana. He also had four outstanding traffic warrants issued in Roanoke. Irving PD spokesman David Tull says officers were summoned to the Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel near Meadow Creek Drive and Highway 114 on a suspicious person call. A source familiar with the incident says Glenn had been seen roaming the hotel's hallways naked

laugh.gif

Ugly.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

laugh.gif

Ugly.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TEAM WHITE PRIDE
Dog, u can't be serious??? I mean with the white pride sig and all, you still gone call a N___ ugly,
smh.gif
at you that seems pretty $$%*%!%racist to me

Back
Top Bottom