Texas at Texas A&M: Happy Thanksgiving, Folks...

A&M gotta get a new defensive coordinator in there this offseason... Kines has been TERRIBLE adjusting to what was going on during games all damn year...

I can't wait until next year when Joe Kines is %%@*@+% gone.

That dumb piece of !$@+ made 0 adjustments tonight.

What a season...
0-6 in televised games
6-0 in non-televised games

Too bad bowl games are televised
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

It's not that difficult Jessie...put a damn spy on him...If UTa get's past Nebraska next week, they are gonna get rolled by Bama/UF...neither one of their defenses will be so kind.

i ready to see texas v. uf

So many blown opportunities tonight. I guess that can be expected with an extremely young team, but I'm tired of using that as an excuse.

Just like the Oklahoma State game, this is a game the team can look back on and hopefully build off of. Those are two games that very easily could have beenwon.

These next couple of years could be good if A&M makes the right moves and fixes some of the on-going problems.

If a&m could tackle they would have won that game. Their defense is terrible and like many of you have been saying, made no changes all game.

That's the best Texas A&M's offensive line has played in a LONG time... JJ was still running for his life at times, but for the most part he hadtime to sit back there and make reads...

If the line is up to par next year, they're gonna be really good on that side of the football...

Gotta find some kids to play in the middle of that defense though... Seems like every run Colt broke tonight went right up the middle in a blown lane...

It's too bad Jerrod only got one more season left. The Big 12 is gonna look very different next season with Zach Robinson, Colt, Bradford, and Reesing allgone. Griffin and JJ gonna be carrying the torch. Forget Landry Jones
laugh.gif

i know it's been said already, butas an ALL texas football fan, i wish A&M would put forth this kind of effort week end and week out.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

It's not that difficult Jessie...put a damn spy on him...If UTa get's past Nebraska next week, they are gonna get rolled by Bama/UF...neither one of their defenses will be so kind.

shutup already

credit to A&M they played their butts off

I hate Texas A&M, but I'm not gonna front; they were doing work. Not bad.
pimp.gif

That being said, I'm glad the Horns won.

Back
Top Bottom