Texas mayne.....

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Yea i saw those bumpernuts for the first time on cardomain last night. I think they're disgusting. I have a dodge ram, and you wouldnt catch me with those on my truck.

- you must not live in the south. those things used to be everywhere down here. i think they banned them a year ago, so now people get tickets for 'em. ive even seen vaginas on trucks down here too.
roll.gif

ive never seen those.
laugh.gif

- dude you see all kinds of stuff down here on the road. and im from up north so, imagine being here for the first time and watching people go into the gasstation, come out with a six pack, pop one open and drive off like its nothing
smh.gif
laugh.gif
- or how you have so many old folks around here riding those motorized wheelchairs in the middle of the road, or at drive thru's. i mean seriously i themiddle of the road or in the turn lane like a car. i seen some old dude running away from home in one
laugh.gif
. dude had him filled to the brim with all his stuff in hand. his (must havebeen) daughter was riding next to him in a car trying to get him to come home but dude wasnt having it
roll.gif

That North, North all day... H-town... And thats true bout boys claimin the H but stay in the woods, spring, humble and conroe that is not north sideforreal... And not the H.

i wonder if that challenger gotta pop trunk
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've seen one on a Range Rover before, NO GOOD.
smh.gif

They call my trunk drunk cuz my fif hadda hangova.
pimp.gif

Yea, you got screenz but i connect the internet in my slab.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Showin luv 4 da hometown.

Elbows on a new Challenger?

Disgusting and in a bad way. I grew out of that ghetto fad though. I'd take a Japanese or European car over a slab now.

That's damn terrible. We simply must learn that we CANNOT put swangers and 5th wheels on everything! Houston...we do indeed have a problem...

*Are the rims big? Do it ride good?*

CREAM ON THE INSIDE; CLEAN ON THE OUTSIDE. CREAM ON THE INSIDE; [color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]CLEAN[/color] ON THE OUTSIDE...

ice-cream-15.jpg

PAINT JOB!

I am 94.5% positive from the pictures that the driver was running late to a "Swag Battle." It's all G. Based on that, I will excuse his automotive affinity for Ben Hur.
roll.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

My neighbor has them on a Denali

24's or 26's I think and lowered

Swangs <<br />
Never cared for them

Plus, every hood dude ride on em, way to stand out

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

That's I-10 East on the Eastside
Them lame channelview boys
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Greenspoint nawfside all daaaaaay
pimp.gif
north shore runs the east............hahaha........the car was probably coming from beaumont.......lol

Saw a blue Challenger on swangaz the other day on Synott and Westheimer...

And for the record... Alief > Northside.
pimp.gif

Cats throw swangaz on every thing down here. It's really a damn shame. Still reppin South West Alief Texas.........

Back
Top Bottom