Texas Secession. Seriously?

I'm in Texas and haven't heard anyone speaking of it except those who take everything to the extreme.

Do it so we can go to war and redirect your resources to help out this recession we got going on in the union.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I'm in Texas and haven't heard anyone speaking of it except those who take everything to the extreme.
Same here.

EDIT: "Perry suggested Texans might at some point get so fed up they would want to secede from the union, though he said he sees no reason why Texas should do that."

I live in the burbs and try to ignore everyone out here.. I dont pay anyone any mind.. When I'm in Austin, I havent heard anyone talking about this... hmm

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Same here.

EDIT: "Perry suggested Texans might at some point get so fed up they would want to secede from the union, though he said he sees no reason why Texas should do that."
It's kind of disconcerting to hear a Governor of a state even allude to the idea of secession though. I'm glad the majority of people areagainst the idea but 20%+ of the population there being in support of that is pretty crazy seeing as how Texas is the second most populous state in the unionbehind California with 24 million people.

Back
Top Bottom