Texas Teen Could Go to Prison for 8 Years because of Sarcastic Remark on League of Legends

So what's gonna happen to the guy on COD who said he's gonna kill me and my entire n***er family?

If anybody in this thread lives in Houston they can attest to seeing secession stickers on bumpers down hear, especially going to work in the city of Katy...smh
But like I said earlier 8 years tho

He definitely doesn't deserve it, the mom who went through all that to report him is mad extra 
mean.gif
 but people overreacting like this is exactly why I don't even joke about subjects like that.

Wow! That would be stank! Let the guy go, c'mon now.

What? :lol:

I can understand the concern I guess, and the teen was stupid for even thinking that to be a good use of sarcasm.
Like, of all the things that you could sarcastically respond to someone who called you crazy with, you choose to say something about shooting up schools and eating functional hearts? How is that funny or witty? If anything, I'd think son was crazier than I thought in the first place.
The fact that he's locked up and facing big time is absurd though. Police should've detained him for a day if anything, checked his mental health, and thoroughly checked the house/interrogated his parents and friends for any potential basis for concern.

Back
Top Bottom