Texas worker charged with tampering after rubbing genitals on pizza

rell826

Banned
Texas worker charged with tampering with pizza
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 9:54 AM EDT
Updated: Sep 16, 2014 6:36 PM EDT

A Georgetown teenager is facing a felony charge after police say he rubbed his private parts on a customer's pizza.

Austin Michael Symonds 18, is charged with one count of tampering with a consumer product.

According to the felony complaint, a customer called in an order to Papa Murphy's on September 2nd. When he walked in that's when he saw Symonds rubbing his testicles on the family sized pizza he ordered.

The customer told police he asked Symonds how old he was.

"18," Symonds said.

"So you are old enough to know better than to put your balls on someone's pizza," the customer said.

Symonds apologized to the customer. He told his manager that he did it because the customer called in the order right before closing.

The national take and bake pizza chain says Symonds was immediately fired. The company issued the following statement to FOX 7:

"On Sept. 2, 2014 one of our employees was found in violation of food safety practices and was immediately terminated. It's our policy to maintain stringent food safety practices to maintain high quality products and ensure the safety of our customers. We are reviewing this policy with all employees to uphold the high standards our customers expect."

The Williamson County and Cities Health Department says it has not received any complaints about the location and the store recently passed an inspection.

The teen told detectives he would have probably given the pizza to the customer if he hadn't been caught. Symonds was released from the Williamson County Jail after posting bond. If convicted of the felony he faces between two and 20 years and a fine not to exceed $10,000.

I'd like pizza. Hold the nuts.

:smh: Can't trust eating from anywhere that's not your kitchen because dude was mad that he had to make an order before clocking out.

Why do all that though? Why would I want cheese or pizza sauce on my balls?

Why do all that though? Why would I want cheese or pizza sauce on my balls?

Exactly, the effort is takes to do all that. WHat happened to good old fashioned spit, or boogerss? Kids these days :smh:

I was hoping when the costumer said how old he was and he responded 18 that the costumer would whoop his a**

:lol: For real, like good I won't catch a child abuse case now.

Meatlovers pizza, heavy on the sausage?

:rofl:

:lol: What the hell is this pic of?

Last edited:
:rofl: Funny stuff. And if the customer didn't tip yall still would call them scum right

No you always tip bro, even if he put his tip on your pizza. Don't be classless.

:x For the love of god remove those booger pics, I don't even see the relevance.

Last edited:
Real talk. Dude needs to get his jaw broke. Don't play with my food man.

Dude probably doesn't wash his hands anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom