Texting buddies

Originally Posted by RawSheed

is this a high school thing?

^ That's what I was thinking. This whole thread is full of
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Nothing wrong with a txt buddy thats outta state.  Keep in touch, share some stories, and if/when you in her area you got that greenlight.

Now if you got a joint you txt thats in your city or same school and you have no chance of smashing then you a lame.

Well put.

exactly the way i use it man
chick i can just talk to whenever i want to about anything
can meet up and get it if i want to
can break it off whenever i want cuz chance i ever see her again if i dont try to is like zero

Originally Posted by Retro23J

So majority of people in this thread only text girls that you're smashing?

roll.gif
ok.
I'm saying though, you dudes are ridiculous. I'm 23 years old if  it matters

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Nothing wrong with a txt buddy thats outta state.  Keep in touch, share some stories, and if/when you in her area you got that greenlight.

Now if you got a joint you txt thats in your city or same school and you have no chance of smashing then you a lame.

This.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I see this term used here and there on the internet, and it's probably one of the dumbest trends I've seen on the net. I would be mad annoyed if some broad that I never see kept texting me throughout the day and we never got to the POINT!

Spoiler [+]
We all know what the point is when talking to women...
Word

Not to sound like such a guy (
grin.gif
), but what's the point of talking all day, if we're not gunna smash at some point? I don't get it. I just don't
This.

I got one of these.

She said she was a virgin and was waiting till marriage so my plan was foiled early.... Still all this girl listens to is slow jams so im thinking theres no way she aint been juiced up
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Classic friendzoned situation smh... nevertheless i think its good to have a female to talk $*%% with, send 'accidental' dicktures to etc etc..

i exchange texts with my friend Christine pretty frequently.
she probably knows I would smash given the chance. 
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
 She has a boyfriend too, so I keep it strictly school-related and what not. Hella awkward at times because she will tell me how she thinks one of my friends is hot. 
laugh.gif

we cool though 

Originally Posted by eashawty

when a chick say she need textin buddies i take it as her needin ****. every time i ever took a chcik up on her "textin buddies" offer i ended up smashin so...
believe that but most dudes who engage in it don't understand that concept

alotta dudes friendzone themselves outta shear fear

A lot of times its an Easy way for girls to be thirsty and talk to a whole lot of dudes without being considered thirsty.

Originally Posted by Antidope

roll.gif
ok.

Allow me to clarify

A girl having a texting buddy (the way I see it), is her just using some guy for attention. If you have REAL girl-friends that you text, that's great. Girl-friends are great to have. I just think texting buddies is so corny and just a means for attention and solely that

Dudes got the game all !#%$$! up in this thread
laugh.gif

Texting buddy= waste of time.

In my eyes, I'm only texting a broad if a) I've smashed her, b) I'm going to smash her, c) make plans that may lead to me smashing.

Now girls that are out of state that you text here and there to check up on them are not texting buddies, they're *!#*+*# friends
laugh.gif

Mack game !#%$$! up bwoi *ASAP Rocky voice*

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Antidope

roll.gif
ok.

Allow me to clarify

A girl having a texting buddy (the way I see it), is her just using some guy for attention. If you have REAL girl-friends that you text, that's great. Girl-friends are great to have. I just think texting buddies is so corny and just a means for attention and solely that
THIS..."im so bored entertain me"
grin.gif
yeah whatever @*%#*

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Dudes got the game all !#%$$! up in this thread
laugh.gif

Texting buddy= waste of time.

In my eyes, I'm only texting a broad if a) I've smashed her, b) I'm going to smash her, c) make plans that may lead to me smashing.

Now girls that are out of state that you text here and there to check up on them are not texting buddies, they're *!#*+*# friends
laugh.gif

Mack game !#%$$! up bwoi *ASAP Rocky voice*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

female opinion is worthless when it comes to other girls, please refrain from making this common mistake. My friend stays on this tip and hes still a not so proud member of the v-club at age 26. The only advice u can get from girl A is maybe what type of gift or clothing u can get for girl B. On an related note, this will most likely boost your chances with girl A.  

Didn't mean to derail the thread. 

Texting buddy sounds like some sort of virtual friend zone appellation 
laugh.gif
Very true. Any advice you get from a girl is hidden underneath some further complexity -- her issues, her bad experience with a past ex-bf, her covering up hidden feelings, her inability to admit to herself the truth about how girls think, etc. Somehow it's always tainted advice. Contrast this to advice you get from a guy -- straightforward and he keeps the goal in mind.
But, like you said, getting advice from girl A can boost your chances with girl A.
Maybe this differs person to person guys.  But if i asked my guy friends about things (just like asking NT) you get the worst advice ever.  AKA Whip it out.  PIIHB.  Tell her "don't make me turn this rape into a murder".  Guys give way worse advice.  No one knows how a girl thinks, other then a girl.  Your friend who is a 26 year old virgin probably just has 0 game and gets put in the friend zone all the time.  I have girls that are friends that have long standing boyfriends.  They give honest advice (for the most part).

But i guess its just subjective on who you ask.  Most of my guy friends have been wifed up for a while so they really don't know what being single is like.  And my single guy friends don't have the best track records so their advice is iffy at best.  If i had a guy friend that got a ton of women and knew how to accomplish this i think id take his advice over a womans.  But when a female says "if a guy did ____ i would sleep with him"  i take that to mean more then.  Hey when you are alone with her just whip it out.
You're right, sometimes the advice can be pretty good. For example, if she is friends with the girl you're after, she can give you advice that you wouldn't be able to get otherwise. Or, like you're staying, stuff like "if a guy did ____ i would sleep with him" because guys tend to assume it takes more to get with a girl when it really doesn't.
In general, though, the advice tends to be underwhelming or too whimsical/personal.

Somebody u text when ur bored?
No getting butt hurt from being ignored or texting back hours later.
I aint trynna *#%% every girl I see.

Sometimes girls are just more interesting to talk too.

ElCatfisho wrote:
i exchange texts with my friend Christine pretty frequently.
she probably knows I would smash given the chance. 
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
 She has a boyfriend too, so I keep it strictly school-related and what not. Hella awkward at times because she will tell me how she thinks one of my friends is hot. 
laugh.gif

we cool though 

You playing your cards wrong.. All you need to do is hit her with a "... but I'm hotter than ____." when she mentions one of your friends, and you're in there. Simple mathematics... I mean... If you're going to have a texting buddy, at least play your hand right.

Back
Top Bottom