texting on a date

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Had this hoodbooger chick out on a date one night. This was like our first real outing, while the few times before we chilled were like impromptu stuff. Anyways, she's texting all throughout the night at Applebees & the movie. Half way through the movie I tell shorty I gotta go to the bathroom & I just dipped out.

She texted me about 20 minutes later asking what happened & I didn't respond.
laugh.gif
She hits me up ever so often now to "catch up." That usually consists of me replying with one word texts or replying days later until that convo dies out completely. I've since told her what happened that night & she apologizes every time she hits me up. Watevs.

roll.gif

yall are crazy talking about straight leaving in the middle of a date due to her texting.

yall are crazy talking about straight leaving in the middle of a date due to her texting.

It's damn near avoidable. I don't have a problem with a girl checking her phone every now and then. It's only a problem if she's on it constantly.

I don't make a big deal out of it because I do it too. I just try to keep it to a minimum.

It's damn near avoidable. I don't have a problem with a girl checking her phone every now and then. It's only a problem if she's on it constantly.

I don't make a big deal out of it because I do it too. I just try to keep it to a minimum.

Originally Posted by ricky409

what if this was across the table textin, though..?

95539295708828392780.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

how come no one answered my qyestion??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

post being overlooked FTL...

but i'm fareal, fambs...

WHAT IF this was on the other side of the table, or some fine dime breezy...

where is your tolerance level, then??

95539295708828392780.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i'm fareal, fambs...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by bonafide125

It's disrespectful. She's probably bored
Doubt she's bored.

Nowadays with all this tech, people have very short attention spans.  One of my homies can't have a decent convo 'cause he's always zoned out on his Blackberry, either on Facebook or BBM'ing.

30t6p3b.gif

joint is mad annoying.. one of my coworkers stay on his damn phone doing nonsense such as: Angry Birds, looking for new restaurants, twitter..
his GF even takes pics of him @ home or at gatherings sitting in the corner all up on his phone.
30t6p3b.gif
terrbile. 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by bonafide125

It's disrespectful. She's probably bored
Doubt she's bored.

Nowadays with all this tech, people have very short attention spans.  One of my homies can't have a decent convo 'cause he's always zoned out on his Blackberry, either on Facebook or BBM'ing.

30t6p3b.gif

joint is mad annoying.. one of my coworkers stay on his damn phone doing nonsense such as: Angry Birds, looking for new restaurants, twitter..
his GF even takes pics of him @ home or at gatherings sitting in the corner all up on his phone.
30t6p3b.gif
terrbile. 

i get mad but don't show it. i promise you i'm more entertaining than your friend's text message on the other end. promise.

i get mad but don't show it. i promise you i'm more entertaining than your friend's text message on the other end. promise.

95539295708828392780.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i'm fareal, fambs...

That's simp behavior dnt put her on the pedastool. Just because she cute dnt mean she can be rude to the kid. I aint playin that. Keep her in check and you'll win if not she will walk all over you and trap you in the friend zone

95539295708828392780.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i'm fareal, fambs...

That's simp behavior dnt put her on the pedastool. Just because she cute dnt mean she can be rude to the kid. I aint playin that. Keep her in check and you'll win if not she will walk all over you and trap you in the friend zone

If im just trying to beat, then i dont care. If she a jumpoff even better, i would do the same. If its a shorty im feeling then i might say something about it and if she continue, i wont hit her up anymore. Now if its on some straight up disrespectful then i might just dip or end it early.

If im just trying to beat, then i dont care. If she a jumpoff even better, i would do the same. If its a shorty im feeling then i might say something about it and if she continue, i wont hit her up anymore. Now if its on some straight up disrespectful then i might just dip or end it early.

I been on a couple bad ones...

I met this one chick and all she talked about was her ex's.... she'd be getting messages coming through and would say 'oh thats _____ he wants to get back with me' etc etc..... She pretty much spent the entire time talking about how !#%@!% up her love life had been and how she prefers black guys cause they have bigger d's...

Under normal circumstances i would have been tight, but i had already dealt with it by this point so i took it on the chin (nh)
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Generally speaking though phone calls are worse...

B' pick up the phone to her friend and be all hyper animated and %!%$
30t6p3b.gif

Then she'll hang up and talk to me about this person when i don't even know them or actually give a %##!...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I been on a couple bad ones...

I met this one chick and all she talked about was her ex's.... she'd be getting messages coming through and would say 'oh thats _____ he wants to get back with me' etc etc..... She pretty much spent the entire time talking about how !#%@!% up her love life had been and how she prefers black guys cause they have bigger d's...

Under normal circumstances i would have been tight, but i had already dealt with it by this point so i took it on the chin (nh)
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Generally speaking though phone calls are worse...

B' pick up the phone to her friend and be all hyper animated and %!%$
30t6p3b.gif

Then she'll hang up and talk to me about this person when i don't even know them or actually give a %##!...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom