texting the wrong number unappreciation

i pull up at this female crib, and since she got roomates, i decide to text her "im outside", not even noticing that i was texting the wrong chick.  she texted me back, "wrong chick".
**dead**

i don't even know how to fix this one.  

the only reason i vented my frustrations here is because she's following me on twitter 
indifferent.gif

suggestions?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Calling the wrong number and leaving a voice mail sucks even more.. Not assigning names to certain numbers FTL [/color]
indifferent.gif

LMAO. She doesn't know who you were saying, "come outside" to, though. It could've been your mom/boy/nephew

my friend meant to hit me with a text and it said im sitting next to vikky and she looks prego but i would still hit it, you tryin to ball?
but he accidently sent it to her

i couldn't pull of the mom/cousin/deal, it's too late for that to work.

i told her "i know
smile.gif
"

she said "whatever"

**dead**

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

No joke two weeks ago I text my boss and asked her if she had a half ounce.
I have 2 phones and dont save wifeys # on the secondary since I know it by heart
end up texting my boss something along the lines of
"we'll be alright, X and Y never use a condom and they only have 1 kid, lol"

smh, thank God he pretended to not get that one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StuntHard

i told her "i know
smile.gif
"

she said "whatever"

**dead**
you tryna be slick
roll.gif
roll.gif

she's either mad, doesn't care about you, or jelous

i told her "i know
smile.gif
"

she said "whatever"

**dead**

Wait, what?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 My dude tried to play it off but it ended up making no sense.

I hate when this happens. Having 3 people with same name on your phone book and not paying attention to last names ftl.

That's why I never use names.

Always happens with me with girls with the same name.

i pull up at this female crib, and since she got roomates, i decide to text her "im outside", not even noticing that i was texting the wrong chick.  she texted me back, "wrong chick".

but just because you texted "im outside" doesnt necessarily youre texting another chick.  you coulda been with one of your boys, for all she knows..

Originally Posted by moe200069

but just because you texted "im outside" doesnt necessarily youre texting another chick.  you coulda been with one of your boys, for all she knows..
word
and
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at texting your boss asking for a half ounce

Back
Top Bottom