Textsfromlastnight.com LMAO

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

"(612): im so horny i just used my electric toothbrush to masturbate. god help me"

LMAO
MPLS,
pimp.gif

Someone sent this to me a few weeks ago...

Dude can u cme pick me up i jst woke up im in new york no pants and im preety sure i killd someone last nite

laugh.gif

(301): i just yelled "run, its godzirra!" to an asian kid who looked confused by the tornado alarm test

(301): I told him next time he kisses her to remember where that mouth has been...
(443): How'd that go?
(301): Hes on his way with a baseball bat...

(301): There could not be a more unattractive person. She just told me her period was so bad that she got sick. I think my penis retracted and killed himself

(301): Why are there so many empty soda cans in my room?
(760): You put them in a circle around your bed and said it was the best way to ward of the witches from hocus pocus....then you remembered you needed salt too. I'm assuming you havent gone to the bathroom yet.

roll.gif

(601): your brother just told me that Guinness is the first book of the Bible... (215): i got kicked out of Barns and Nobles cuz i put all the bibles in thefiction section

These three got me dying:
(816): She told me she got a 15 on her A.C.T.. that's when I knew it was a done deal.
(402): I was high as a kite when I got pulled over by a cop and he asked me for my ID and if I had been smoking weed, I said no and gave him my debit card.
(631): i just found a bag of weed behind my capital one card. i guess that's what's in my wallet.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm about to do some browsing.

Back
Top Bottom