TF IHOP Doing? IHOP says it's changing iconic name !!

Nothing wrong with looking down on unhealthy looking people's eating habits to steer you in the right direction. He was going to eat there himself so he wasn't being classist. His wife probably tugged on his fubu polo and pointed at the toothless land whales walking in and they thought better of it. It's called peeping game lol.

pretty much :lol:

^ i actually felt the same way when i ate at golden corral... i ate there anyway but never went back :lol:

Nothing wrong with looking down on unhealthy looking people's eating habits to steer you in the right direction. He was going to eat there himself so he wasn't being classist. His wife probably tugged on his fubu polo and pointed at the toothless land whales walking in and they thought better of it. It's called peeping game lol.

Lmao @ fubu polo.

only on nt
where folks would diss brunch :lol:

It's amazing to me how often you find yourself able to critique anything on here that is in anyway cynical, disdainful, or just generally self-serving. :lol:

My girl even mentions brunch and I tell her I'll see her next weekend.

I'm not spending $50 a head on two eggs, a piece of bacon, and a couple of ounces of champagne on principal, and I actually got it. :lol:

^This man knows, brunch is just a code word for breakfast with mimosas lol and yes the tabs about to double once that bottle pops.

Chicken n waffles is the perfect brunch
Specially after a night of drinking
Eh chicken n waffles also good right after the club too

Cats hating on brunch probably don't have a lot of brunch spots in their respective areas. Out here in NoVa and DC there's a brunch culture and a plethora of spots that offer it. And many won't run your pockets.

I've had brunch at a local place once here in southern IL (which is now closed) and it was probably the greatest thing ever. They had an omlet bar, all types of pastries, I 5hink I had pancakes or waffles too... but the single most impressive thing was a steak meatloaf. I ****s with meatloaf and I ****s with steak but this was by far the best meatloaf I've had since my grandmother died. Easily the best buffet style food as well, easily beating the few resorts I've been to. I don't remember exactly how much it cost but it was under $30. I felt like I ate my money's worth and if the place was still in business I would go back. They also had a pasta bar in the evening.

Anyway ihop is ok, I prefer waffle house even though I've only been there a handful of times.

Fried chicken 3 days though? When was your last physical?
About 2-3 years ago.
Go figure I have free medical coverage
And don’t use it on myself

And I wasn’t serious about 3 days a week
Prolly once a week fried though
Others baked

Back
Top Bottom