THANK GOD! NO KINGSTON IN THE BIGGIE BIOPIC

jupeezy!!! wood harris is hilarious in that hendrix flick! i'm glad you told me about that, because everytime its on i have to watch it for at least anhour!!!
roll.gif
...i dont think Kingston as Biggie woulda been a good look,didnt i hear that Guerilla Black was up for that role too? Also, i heard that Jamie Foxx was gonna play Mike Tyson in a movie. can anyone confirm that??

jupeezy!!! wood harris is hilarious in that hendrix flick! i'm glad you told me about that, because everytime its on i have to watch it for at least anhour!!!
roll.gif
...i dont think Kingston as Biggie woulda been a good look,didnt i hear that Guerilla Black was up for that role too? Also, i heard that Jamie Foxx was gonna play Mike Tyson in a movie. can anyone confirm that??

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by delgc23

jupeezy!!! wood harris is hilarious in that hendrix flick! i'm glad you told me about that, because everytime its on i have to watch it for at least an hour!!!
roll.gif
...i dont think Kingston as Biggie woulda been a good look, didnt i hear that Guerilla Black was up for that role too? Also, i heard that Jamie Foxx was gonna play Mike Tyson in a movie. can anyone confirm that??

That Hendrix movie was wild funny. I didn't even have to watch it, the commercials were enough. It'll probably be on MyNetwork TV soon.

jupeezy!!! wood harris is hilarious in that hendrix flick! i'm glad you told me about that, because everytime its on i have to watch it for at least an hour!!!
roll.gif
...i dont think Kingston as Biggie woulda been a good look, didnt i hear that Guerilla Black was up for that role too? Also, i heard that Jamie Foxx was gonna play Mike Tyson in a movie. can anyone confirm that??

That Hendrix movie was wild funny. I didn't even have to watch it, the commercials were enough. It'll probably be on MyNetwork TV soon.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom