THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

So the Sharks made it to the ice soccer finals? Crazy how things are just going right for this fanbase right now. If this turns into the Sharks thread,then you'll guys have good news to talk about.

6 pm stars during a weekday = traffic hell on 880. Not hard to see why GSW posted that. Arena was 75% full at the start of game 1

The 6pm start time was going to happen regardless.

Dland, I didn't take the "letter" to being anymore more than trying to get people to get their for tip given the wacky start time.

Well we have all the techies to blame for the oracle crowd not being what it used to be.. ticket prices went up and regular bay area fans can't really spend an arm and a leg for tickets..

*if you notice the real crowd is at the club 200s .. if you look up top before pregame and warm ups you can see almost every seat filled up there.. whereas the lower level with all these new warrior fans getting there late and without a care in the world just happy to be in attendance

I get it, the vibe at Oracle is different.

You know what winning does help, though - it helps sign Curry to a max deal, it does help lurring free agents etc.

You know why Oracle was so loud in '08? We had decades worth of anger pent up and a "us against the world" mentality that is rampant in Oakland.

Winning, in all sports, begets it turning into a "scene" - it's no different for any other sport, anywhere else.

It happened in Chicago when they tore down Chicago Stadium and built the United Center. Look how CLE was before and after Bron.

If OkC wins it all, guess what - ticket prices go up and all those with "oil" (or whatever) money are going to start attending. And that will ultimately effect the Thunder's home court advantage to a degree.

Blaming "techies" is the default "easy" answer.

Well we have all the techies to blame for the oracle crowd not being what it used to be.. ticket prices went up and regular bay area fans can't really spend an arm and a leg for tickets..

*if you notice the real crowd is at the club 200s .. if you look up top before pregame and warm ups you can see almost every seat filled up there.. whereas the lower level with all these new warrior fans getting there late and without a care in the world just happy to be in attendance

Bro, I got some free club 200 tickets to game #1 WCF and those fans were LIT. Legit sat everywhere in that arena recently, and by far, that was the best section. All the noise comes from the top :lol:

Damn, Warriors better do the damn thing today! Must win for both teams, again, game is gonna be HARD.

Last edited:
Hoping to see GS defenders not cheating towards the paint leaving Roberson waiters and serge open. Let RW and KD get their points but don't let the role players beat you. I think that's a huge reason they've got out to big leads and controlled the tempo thus far. And please bogut and ezeli no more stupid *** fouls.

Hoping to see GS defenders not cheating towards the paint leaving Roberson waiters and serge open. Let RW and KD get their points but don't let the role players beat you. I think that's a huge reason they've got out to big leads and controlled the tempo thus far. And please bogut and ezeli no more stupid *** fouls.

Their main problem IMO is protecting the paint. OKC gets worse as you let their shots extend out. All OKC was doing last time was spreading the floor, driving in, their bigs moved to the center, and they were dishing it in for a layup every single time. GSW defense had no chance, we would put 2 small guys on that one inside threat, then boom, guy wide up for an easy one, every single time :smh: .

Pretty much, GSW protecting the paint, so they get free open shots. BUT, when OKC misses, they are getting offensive boards. Damn :smh:

You know what winning does help, though - it helps sign Curry to a max deal, it does help lurring free agents etc.

You know why Oracle was so loud in '08? We had decades worth of anger pent up and a "us against the world" mentality that is rampant in Oakland.

Winning, in all sports, begets it turning into a "scene" - it's no different for any other sport, anywhere else.

It happened in Chicago when they tore down Chicago Stadium and built the United Center. Look how CLE was before and after Bron.

If OkC wins it all, guess what - ticket prices go up and all those with "oil" (or whatever) money are going to start attending. And that will ultimately effect the Thunder's home court advantage to a degree.

Like the next guy, I absolutely hate going to games when the crowd is underwhelming. I literally hate it, but I have to agree with L lazyj10 .

This "real fans are in Club 200" is false. What's stopping techies from buying tickets in Club 200? Absolutely nothing. You know where else it was lit? Section 108. Bu-bu-but, I thought techies took over the lower bowl?

I've been to my fair share of games and I always look in the Club 200 and see empty seats at the start of games. Club 200 isn't immune to having empty seats to start games. Remember when Oracle did the wave? It started in Club 200 section 205/206.

Last edited:
Win or lose tonight, it has been a great 2 year run that nobody thought we'd ever see.
If the Warriors do lose, I think Cavs will handle OKC in the finals. Kind of makes it a little worse.
And the conference finals were at 6pm last season also, no excuses.

Last edited:

Like the next guy, I absolutely hate going to games when the crowd is underwhelming. I literally hate it, but I have to agree with @LazyJ10.

This "real fans are in Club 200" is false. What's stopping techies from buying tickets in Club 200? Absolutely nothing. You know where else it was lit? Section 108. Bu-bu-but, I thought techies took over the lower bowl?

I've been to my fair share of games and I always look in the Club 200 and see empty seats at the start of games. Club 200 isn't immune to having empty seats to start games. Remember when Oracle did the wave? It started in Club 200 section 205/206.
Agreed with both of you.  Techies arent taking over a damn thing.  And Club 200 has the real fans?  Laughable comment.  People saying "I went to ____ playoff game this year and club 200 was lit" is an equally laughable comment.  There hasnt been anything lit about our playoff crowds at all this season...lowers, uppers, whatever.

Last edited:
I don't care if we are down 3-0 and down by 20, it ain't over til it's over. This team won 73 games this year, if any team can come back and win this series ITS THE 2015-16 GOLDEN ST WARRIORS. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YALL BUT IM NOT READY TO SEE THIS MAGICAL SEASON COME TO AN END. ONE GAME AT A TIME. LETS SEE WHAT THIS TEAM IS MADE OF!

anigif_enhanced-31861-1426272575-5.gif

^ THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

If the Warriors can find a way to win tonight...

some diehard Warrior fan needs to kidnap Russell or KD before game 6

Celtic Pride with Dan Aykroyd and Damon Wayans style

Get Klay going. Iggy needs to step it up. He's just not aggressive at all. The one guy who can be the best but never tries. Just wants to pass.

Back
Top Bottom