THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Don't the Giants own KNBR?
Loss sucks, but not getting the records won't take a thing away if they can finish 1st in June.

Last edited:
It really is though.. Inexcusable loss.

And 680 is the biggest f boys for playing spring training baseball over the gam. What a joke
Yeah, Lee Hammer can suck a big one for airing Spring Training games when the Warriors are making history.

I get it, it's the Giants flagship station and that there is some exclusive deal between the station and team, but still. 

No one really wants to hear about Mac Williamson's HR.

I was scared for a bit because they looked like they were in a slump, like they didn't care anymore, like they are too tired.

Glad they won the POR game to bounce back, but they are letting these teams score way too many points. Their defense needs to step it up, they won't be able to win a championship without that defense. Seems like they were playing better defense at start of season vs end of season...would love to see their defensive stats for these 2 time periods and compare.

On to the next one! Tomorrow, fellas.

The road trip is going to be epic. They can only lose 1 more game, they really needed to go undefeated @ home to beat the record IMO.

I was scared for a bit because they looked like they were in a slump, like they didn't care anymore, like they are too tired.

Glad they won the POR game to bounce back, but they are letting these teams score way too many points. Their defense needs to step it up, they won't be able to win a championship without that defense. Seems like they were playing better defense at start of season vs end of season...would love to see their defensive stats for these 2 time periods and compare.

On to the next one! Tomorrow, fellas.

The road trip is going to be epic. They can only lose 1 more game, they really needed to go undefeated @ home to beat the record IMO.

I wouldn't worry too much about defense, considering they were missing arguably they're best defenders in both units: bogut in the 1st and iggy in the 2nd

good to see Festus back out there, he wasnt affecting shots as well as he did earlier in the season but I imagine that's rust

what was surprising was seeing mo buckets playing decent defense on cj mccallom when they switched off screens. multiple times he was isolated on an island on the perimeter and kept up..where is that hustle on the boards though??

Last edited:
was a fun season with yall, even though no one would take my ludicrous trade offers. congrats to the champ! now take my money, you filthy animals

UNC's loss last night will motivate HB to play well starting tonight.

But really, he really looked pissed that they lost. LOL.

UNC's loss last night will motivate HB to play well starting tonight.

But really, he really looked pissed that they lost. LOL.

Harrison, is that you ?! :lol:

Jeez, I take back anything negative I said about HB this season. Dude looks FOCUSED...Killer instinct..killing it out there tonight :x :smokin :smh: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom