THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

On topic: Went to a game last year only to be behind a group of hipsters with Warrior gear head to toe. I was cool them until I noticed they ignored most of the game talking about other **** and snapchatting. They only paid attention when people cheered, they weren't even paying attention when the Warriors lost the lead a few times when everyone else was dialed in and had the nerve to eyeball me when I yelled "hustle up, play D!!!

Man, I got some floor tickets for Christmas against the Cavs. I drank the night before so I didn't want to drink @ the game, but VIP is free food/free drink, so I got a little lit because the crowd was weak AF. Courtside club/Floor is the worst. Uptight fans and IDK why. Best believe I was screeming at LeBron the whole time, and everyone was looking at my sideways, only person who was cracking up was navorro bowman because I kept telling LeBron he couldn't shoot. Everytime he drove in I told him it's because he couldn't shoot. Anyway, Bron would take jumpers, miss them, then blow on his hands like they were cold. :lol: Best believe he choked those FT's at the end of the 4th because of me. You're wecome nt :lol: :smokin

Picture just cause I can't tell a story like that and expect people to believe it online..

View media item 1998259

Last edited:
Sharks, Giants, and Warriors win, great day for me.

On topic: Went to a game last year only to be behind a group of hipsters with Warrior gear head to toe. I was cool them until I noticed they ignored most of the game talking about other **** and snapchatting. They only paid attention when people cheered, they weren't even paying attention when the Warriors lost the lead a few times when everyone else was dialed in and had the nerve to eyeball me when I yelled "hustle up, play D!!!"

Last time oracle got real loud was road game of the finals when they hodted the game that was the clincher.

Oracle was loud back in we believe era then when steph first got to the playoffs against nuggets. Game 3 was rocking and insane

Last time oracle got real loud was road game of the finals when they hodted the game that was the clincher.

Oracle was loud back in we believe era then when steph first got to the playoffs against nuggets. Game 3 was rocking and insane

Yup, it was. I haven't been to a playoff game since then, that's the last year I went. Hoping I get a finals game under my belt, only if it's clinching @ oracle will I go.

Sharks, Giants, and Warriors win, great day for me.

On topic: Went to a game last year only to be behind a group of hipsters with Warrior gear head to toe. I was cool them until I noticed they ignored most of the game talking about other **** and snapchatting. They only paid attention when people cheered, they weren't even paying attention when the Warriors lost the lead a few times when everyone else was dialed in and had the nerve to eyeball me when I yelled "hustle up, play D!!!"

I was at that game too.

The first time I heard the Warrior chant in person..

Curry's 3rd quarter in Game 3 of the Nuggets series was unbelievable :pimp:

Last edited:
irks me when the fans in the front rows are staring at their phones while the gm is going on
if you think prices are expensive, just wait til they get out to SF
sick.gif

unless the market crashes, "average" folks arent gonna be able to afford to go the gms
I HATE THIS.

You have people wearing/flying Warriors colors who weren't even with the team when **** was rock bottom.

I'm happy for the success of the team and the "real" fans. No shade. I just see people who are there just to be

there but know absolutely nothing about the team. It's a fashion statement. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I HATE THIS.
You have people wearing/flying Warriors colors who weren't even with the team when **** was rock bottom.
I'm happy for the success of the team and the "real" fans. No shade. I just see people who are there just to be
there but know absolutely nothing about the team. It's a fashion statement. 

It's cool though, because I see how the Warriors are getting new young fans, which is pretty cool.

And this hipster crowd or non real fans, happened to the entire bay area. I was almost going to move out, cant stand the people that moved in here. It's even when you go to concerts, everyone on their damn phone,

No matter what fellas, we gotta stop the hate. We can only control ourselves, and this team won't be good forever, it happens to every franchise...same thing will happen. people will come, people will go, but you need to stick to your team thru thick and thin :smokin .

This is also why I stay home for games now. I have a better time with good friends at home whove been fans...thats the only way to watch it.

Some BBQ, beer, a nice tv, some thunder sticks, so lit :smokin

Last edited:
man... hate to say this but i think last year was Draymond's best chance to win DPOY

See what happened this year? 8 people left him off the list... SMH

Dubs still get NO kinda love....

You can see the voting here: http://official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/04/2015-16-Defensive-Player-of-the-Year.pdf

I wanted Draymond to win it this year, but I get why Kawhi won it. I still contend that Draymond should have won DPOY last year when the Warriors had the #1 ranked defense and Kawhi missed 18 games. The voters that left him off their ballots completely are definitely idiots.
^Exactly. Leonard missed game. Draymond guards multiple positions and contributed to a 73-9 team. 

Not to take anything away from Leonard, but still. Draymond being left off ballots does not make sense.

Who thinks Curry is going to sit tonight?

I do. No need for him with 1 game @ home, they need him more on the road.

HOU gonna try hard in game 2 to get one on the road, snagging on @ the road is crucial for them.

So, I don't know if he will play but come off the bench if needed, or completely rest/out entire game. We'll see.

Last edited:
Who thinks Curry is going to sit tonight?

I do. No need for him with 1 game @ home, they need him more on the road.

HOU gonna try hard in game 2 to get one on the road, snagging on @ the road is crucial for them.

So, I don't know if he will play but come off the bench if needed, or completely rest/out entire game. We'll see.

Was this suppose to be hilarious or something?

FOH you troll

Was this suppose to be hilarious or something?

FOH you troll

:smh:

Why the hate? I don't get it >D

Why not rest him? Let's just play him with an injury to the ankle of the one he's had problems with and surgery's on..ya...during a game he's not needed. Its the 8th seed, not the NBA finals.

Last edited:
:smh:

Why the hate? I don't get it >D

Why not rest him? Let's just play him with an injury to the ankle of the one he's had problems with and surgery's on..ya...during a game he's not needed. Its the 8th seed, not the NBA finals.

Steve Kerr should rest him for a a few games as the Rockets are a washed team.
Otherwise he might end up like Kyrie last year in the playoffs. On the other Hand the Cavs lost Love in game 4 of the 1st round against the Celtics and the Bulls could not been taken easily back then.
Usually a rest of 5 days should be fine to recover a light ankle twist. Though caution is still required.

Last edited:
The ticket prices tonight aren't too bad at least compared to what I saw Saturday night. I think Curry might sit out.

I don't know if I should go tonight or save for next series. Haven't seen Portland or LAC in person so I think safe bet is to wait that way Curry is at 100% or close to it.

I think Whiteside should've won DPOY or should've gotten more votes. Oh well he will win it some day.

Last edited:
The ticket prices tonight aren't too bad at least compared to what I saw Saturday night. I think Curry might sit out.

I don't know if I should go tonight or save for next series. Haven't seen Portland or LAC in person so I think safe bet is to wait that way Curry is at 100% or close to it.

I think Whiteside should've won DPOY or should've gotten more votes. Oh well he will win it some day.

Lower ticket prices = no curry tonight ? From all my experiences when ticket prices dropped suddenly thats what it meant

I wouldnt pay to see the rockets. The clippers will be a very fun series. Everyone hates the clippers !

EDIT: Was just offered a pair of sidelines for $175 each, turned it down. I honestly would go but it's 1st round, the rockets, and I aint about to put up with traffic. Should be a great game regardless of curry or no curry TBH. Great opportunity to go to a Dubs playoff home game on the cheap IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom