Thank You Niketalk

so i just finished watching seasons 1-5 of the wire. I watched all 5 seasons in about 2months. this is absolutley the best show ever. for anyone who hasntseen this ur def missing out. good look niketalk for putting me on. sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! hahaha theres a post in the archives somewhere that has alot of funny quotes but i cant find it.

pimp.gif

Money87 wrote:
so i just finished watching seasons 1-5 of the wire. I watched all 5 seasons in about 2months. this is absolutley the best show ever. for anyone who hasnt seen this ur def missing out. good look niketalk for putting me on. sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! hahaha theres a post in the archives somewhere that has a lot of funny quotes but i cant find it.

LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

grin.gif
Money87 wrote:

so i just finished watching seasons 1-5 of the wire. I watched all 5 seasons in about 2months. this is absolutley the best show ever. for anyone who hasnt seen this ur def missing out. good look niketalk for putting me on. sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! hahaha theres a post in the archives somewhere that has a lot of funny quotes but i cant find it.
LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES

QFT.

LOST, FTW.

It's definitely #2 though.

I heard in the next hostel they were gonna strap their victims down and have them watch the wire

The end of the wire was disappointing........

I wanted to see Michael Off a couple more people and establish himself as the new OMAR stick up kid

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

grin.gif
Money87 wrote:

LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
QFT.

LOST, FTW.

It's definitely #2 though.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

grin.gif
Money87 wrote:

LIES
LIES
LIES
LIES
QFT.

LOST, FTW.

Yes.
I haven't watched The Wire yet but I guess i'll give it a chance
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I heard in the next hostel they were gonna strap their victims down and have them watch the wire
Dammit, what did I tell you
laugh.gif

Lost? psssh, its a bunch of people stuck on an island. If you had said Arrested Development or if you were one of those sentimental MASH fans I might'velet that go.

>>>>>

Originally Posted by infamousod

Lost? psssh, its a bunch of people stuck on an island. If you had said Arrested Development or if you were one of those sentimental MASH fans I might've let that go.
2cwsbd4.gif

Originally Posted by infamousod

Lost? psssh, its a bunch of people stuck on an island. If you had said Arrested Development or if you were one of those sentimental MASH fans I might've let that go.
2cwsbd4.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great gif. Get 'em Crazy!

Lost is that show. If you haven't watched it, I don't want to hear it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

runjack_sm.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Wire was good, but I also love OZ... both places I would never want to be in

i dont know how anyone could like a show with an island and a polar bear and a smoke monster HOW THE #@%# DOES A FAT GUY ON AN ISLAND NOT LOOSE A SINGLE POUNDIN 5 YEARS?

Back
Top Bottom