thank you NT for putting me onto the movie Sex Drive

Ok I saw this movie for the first time today and I enjoyed it! I was going to say that I've never heard of it.... until I saw that I posted on the first page
laugh.gif
definitely worth a watch. My son lance was the total alpha
30t6p3b.gif
I need to watch again to take more notes from his character.
Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Joint wasn't that funny at all...saw the jokes coming from a mile away

I somewhat agree. Its all my kind of humor so its all good.

Ok I saw this movie for the first time today and I enjoyed it! I was going to say that I've never heard of it.... until I saw that I posted on the first page
laugh.gif
definitely worth a watch. My son lance was the total alpha
30t6p3b.gif
I need to watch again to take more notes from his character.
Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Joint wasn't that funny at all...saw the jokes coming from a mile away

I somewhat agree. Its all my kind of humor so its all good.

Movie is def funny. Seth green kills it with the sarcasm the whole time, and that girl Alice is perfect imo

it was actually filmed right by where I used to live about 5 years ago, knew the kids whos house they shot that party at/destroyed the garage door

Movie is def funny. Seth green kills it with the sarcasm the whole time, and that girl Alice is perfect imo

it was actually filmed right by where I used to live about 5 years ago, knew the kids whos house they shot that party at/destroyed the garage door

SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler [+]
If you re-watch the movie with the unrated version you can see how gay the older brother was from the start...
roll.gif

This is seriously one of the funniest movies i've ever seen

pimp.gif

SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler [+]
If you re-watch the movie with the unrated version you can see how gay the older brother was from the start...
roll.gif

This is seriously one of the funniest movies i've ever seen

pimp.gif

Comedy that I always suggest showing friends. That, Waiting and Zack and Miri are my top 3. And Alice Grecyzn is so beautiful, I remember she was on that show Quintuplets that only aired one season on FOX. THAT show is also hilarious, got cancelled after one season because it wasn't "appropriate" for FOX, whatever the hell that means.
frown.gif

Comedy that I always suggest showing friends. That, Waiting and Zack and Miri are my top 3. And Alice Grecyzn is so beautiful, I remember she was on that show Quintuplets that only aired one season on FOX. THAT show is also hilarious, got cancelled after one season because it wasn't "appropriate" for FOX, whatever the hell that means.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom