Thanks alot lil wayne

has anyone else noticed that after this song (3:10)the Space jam hype grew all of a sudden everyone at my school wants to cop the 09 space jams
mad.gif
now they will be harder to get and more people at school will wear them
eminem
pimp.gif
though

"now they will be harder to get and more people at school will wear them"

let me get this straight....your gonna be mad because other people will have the same shoes? thats childish. also if you think they are going to be harder tocome by just because a few kids at your school wants them now is unreal.

Here's a news flash, you're not the only one that wears Jordans.

Get over it, please.

so because that little dirty scumbag said "space jam JARDINS" it makes you kids want to go buy a pair?

Wait a minute, what am i talking about. of course it does. lil wayne starts wearing his sisters jeans, and so does every teenager and half of niketalk.

If only these guys would use their power to benefit the population. how sad

Originally Posted by aphexacid

so because that little dirty scumbag said "space jam JARDINS" it makes you kids want to go buy a pair?

Wait a minute, what am i talking about. of course it does. lil wayne starts wearing his sisters jeans, and so does every teenager and half of niketalk.

This man speaks TRUTH
happy.gif

it might sound dumb but i remember that one day after wayne perofrmed at a concert wearing the black army lbj.... some kids cme to the flocker my partner worksat claiming those shoes...
so i do believe as an rap icon .. wayne got a lot of influence on some peeps.... funny though but mmmm hype is motha!!!!

it'll be hard to get a pair regardless. these were hyped up since the movie. i won't speak down on you OP, but this was somewhat pointless. ifyou're worried, just do your part to make sure you secure yourself a pair. it's only you who can put in the work to overcome the hype.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

word

Back
Top Bottom