Thanks for helping us raise money for COVID-19 relief by buying NT gear!

Pin gone?

Maybe .. they said they were running low. I shouldve copped 2. I was going to go back but I felt like I was making a mess (I kept thinking 'Oh I should've gotten ___ also' after placing my order smh :lol: )

Thanks for doing this Methodical Management Methodical Management . Helping out our community in times of need in any we can makes me proud to be a member of the NT fam and rep NT. :nthat:

Any other charity/fundraising activities planned? Drives/badges, etc?

I’m also down for a dad hat; especially if they are easier to produce. I got a rotation of dad hats to wear when things may get messy:lol:

Methodical Management Methodical Management Loving the magnet and dad hat ideas as well as Alpha tee restock. Main question is just please make it clear if they size like the old ones that were old stock, or the newer styles. If they from the beefy era that's fine, just need to know lol
Here are the measurements for the new tees:

These shirts are made in the USA from 100% organic cotton, printed using sustainable water based inks.

If you need help choosing a size, here are the measurements:

XS: Chest 30-33", Waist 24-26", Length 26"
S: Chest 34-36", Waist 28-30", Length 27"
M: Chest 38-40", Waist 32-34", Length 29"
L: Chest 42-44", Waist 36-38", Length 29.5"
XL: Chest 46-48", Waist 40-42", Length 30"
XXL: Chest 50-52", Waist 44-46", Length 31"
3XL: Chest 54-56", Wasit 46-48", Length 32"

They're not from the "tall tee" era. The new shirts have a more athletic cut and the organic cotton fabric is less stiff.

Personally, I prefer the new, lighter weight shirts. They have a nicer drape.

If we make new Alpha tees, I'd like to use the same base t-shirts.

Pin gone?
Pins have sold out for the moment. We'll set up a pre-order for a new run soon - so check back again tomorrow or later this evening for an opportunity to order.

Thanks for doing this Methodical Management Methodical Management . Helping out our community in times of need in any we can makes me proud to be a member of the NT fam and rep NT. :nthat:

Any other charity/fundraising activities planned? Drives/badges, etc?

I’m also down for a dad hat; especially if they are easier to produce. I got a rotation of dad hats to wear when things may get messy:lol:
Unfortunately, the current platform doesn't support the charity badge system we had - but hopefully that can change in the future. Ad revenues have been so low in the wake of this pandemic that this is not a great time to spend money on custom feature development. (The thread image galleries feature was the top custom development priority last year.)

We are planning on introducing a couple of new pre-order items next week in light of everyone's suggestions and feedback - one being magnets.

For those interested in magnets: after looking into it, I believe we can offer magnets in the same size as the stickers (3" x 2.56") for $5.

What would you prefer there: smaller and less expensive or go even bigger - like a 5" magnet for $8?

Im cool with the bigger magnets, i need at least one for the kitchen...And one or two for my locker at work

Hardly home but always reppin
I still need to snag that hat from you
DC1CD65F-F6B6-4256-B248-EE3330630673.jpeg

Maybe .. they said they were running low. I shouldve copped 2. I was going to go back but I felt like I was making a mess (I kept thinking 'Oh I should've gotten ___ also' after placing my order smh :lol: )
Tryna scoop a pin
The pins are currently sold out. The response to this fundraising sale has been amazing so far.
We'd hate to leave anyone disappointed, so we'll have pre-orders up for a new run of pins next week - along with the magnets. Pre-ordered items should ship before the end of the month.

The only item we still have in stock is the Designer Roll Call t-shirt, and I believe we're down to single digits in all remaining sizes. So, if you're interested in that, please get your order in before they're gone.

The pins are currently sold out. The response to this fundraising sale has been amazing so far.
We'd hate to leave anyone disappointed, so we'll have pre-orders up for a new run of pins next week - along with the magnets. Pre-ordered items should ship before the end of the month.

The only item we still have in stock is the Designer Roll Call t-shirt, and I believe we're down to single digits in all remaining sizes. So, if you're interested in that, please get your order in before they're gone.

Oh this is really good to hear.. Need 1 more pin and a magnet as well!!

Just now seeing this. Copped some stickers, would be down for some fridge magnets too

didn't know there was 2 diff stickers, pretty sure I ordered the hologram ones

guess ill put a new order for the regular one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom