Thanks for Nothing NT

http://tv.msn.com/tv/arti...px?news=446879&GT1=28103

We're partially to blame for this.

'Jersey Shore': MTV pulls Snooki punch, blames viral video

Dec. 14, 2009, 9:44 AM EST

Zap2it.com

It was the punch heard around the shore and then, thanks to MTV , in our living rooms and on our computers. It'sa hard-knock-life for the kids who were picked to live in a house in "JerseyShore." That is most true for poor Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, who found herself on the wrong side of a "guido's" punch. AlthoughMTV has already shown the knockout several times on-air, the network has decided to pull the scene from the next episode.

"What happened to Snooki was a crime and obviously extremely disturbing," MTV says in a statement. "After hearing from our viewers, furtherconsulting with experts on the issue of violence, and seeing how the video footage has been taken out of context not to show the severity of this act orresulting consequences, MTV has decided not to air Snooki being physically punched in the face."

[h3]Snookie talks 'Jersey Shore' punch-out[/h3]
View more MSN videosGo to Entertainment Tonight

Although MTV claims to be pulling the video as a result of it being "taken out of context," the network itself only showed bits of the scene in promo spots and teasers. To make up for their "bad," MTV will still air a PSA from the Love is Respect Project, a teen dating abuse hotline, after the newly edited episode.

While you're at it, MTV, can you cut any future scenes of Snooki eating pickles? That was just wrong.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Says the guy with a Japanese cartoon avatar, right?

LOL this made me laugh for some reason
laugh.gif

Go ahead and ask Dirty for a name change to UNfriendliest Ghost.

You don't even know the name of the show in my avy is nor do you know what it's about. I however, have watched enough of Jersey Shore to know thatit's total garbage aimed at simple minded teenagers or people who just want a good laugh watching morons make %+%+$ out of themselves.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Go ahead and ask Dirty for a name change to UNfriendliest Ghost.

You don't even know the name of the show in my avy is nor do you know what it's about. I however, have watched enough of Jersey Shore to know that it's total garbage aimed at simple minded teenagers or people who just want a good laugh watching morons make %+%+$ out of themselves.

Dude really tried to compare Jersey Shore to Anime in general?
OP log off
And we've all seen the punch 1000 times, does it matter if it's on the net or on tv?

MTV will still air a PSA from the Love is Respect Project, a teen dating abuse hotline, after the newly edited episode.
eyes.gif
Why? It's not like dude was dating Snookie, he stoleher drink, she fires back and gets her block knocked off.
Might as well have Chris Brown perform a cut off his new album.

And to those calling the show trash, it's more than that.
Watch it, and you'll realize it's trash dipped in gold.

Exactly, MTV knew what they were doing by including it in the clip, that it would be the most exciting thing to happen on the show.

The show is hilarious, but I'm not sitting there thinking it's going to win an Emmy or deserves any praise, it's a dumb reality show and it's aguilty pleasure.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

MTV will still air a PSA from the Love is Respect Project, a teen dating abuse hotline, after the newly edited episode.
eyes.gif
Why? It's not like dude was dating Snookie, he stole her drink, she fires back and gets her block knocked off.
Might as well have Chris Brown perform a cut off his new album.

And to those calling the show trash, it's more than that.
Watch it, and you'll realize it's trash dipped in gold.

Word, if anything they should air something about binge drinking, since this animal was in the bag when he snuffed her. Has nothing to do withdomestic violence.

roll.gif
count it

this show is hilarious. i haven't watched anything on mtv in the past 10 years, but this show is too good (read: horrible) to miss.

Back
Top Bottom