**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

pimp.gif
listening now.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

That's the best self promoting lead-in to a link that I've ever read on NT. I didn't click the link, but I wanted you to know that.

co-sign... to all of it. lol
eek.gif
cold blooded
roll.gif

2exlod1.jpg

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

eh... ill pass. me and dirty aint seein eye to eye.
but good luck tho

hey you can still listen and support another NTer and NT as a whole even if you and Dirty are having a tiff my man..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I JUST heard the interview for the first time since I did the show.. I rarely listen to the shows after I do them... but that was pretty funny... I could hear the lump in Dirty's throat..what you cant hear is after that interview me laughing for no reason.. cause I am reading the posts during the show.

lol. yeah...I shoulda had a glass of water or something on hand...I usually do when I give presentations at work.
I'm getting over a sore throat so I was poppin halls all night before hand...but I spit it out as soon as we went on the air.

next time(if there is one) I'll know better

^It's all good bruh. Funny thing is when I call in to other shows on my station I get a lil nervous and hesitant.

It's like being somewhere at a time thats not usually the time you are there and different people are present.

I think it went off well and obviously the feedback has been great. I'd be interested to see if registration is any different than it usually is which isusally really high right?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I JUST heard the interview for the first time since I did the show.. I rarely listen to the shows after I do them... but that was pretty funny... I could hear the lump in Dirty's throat..what you cant hear is after that interview me laughing for no reason.. cause I am reading the posts during the show.

lol. yeah...I shoulda had a glass of water or something on hand...I usually do when I give presentations at work.
I'm getting over a sore throat so I was poppin halls all night before hand...but I spit it out as soon as we went on the air.

next time(if there is one) I'll know better
Glass of water is a must next time. I got thirsty just listening to the interview.
grin.gif

Good job though, especially going through the list of NT donations. Good job, overall, Dirty.
Oh yeah, Parrish, not bad, either.
glasses.gif

Reaction when I heard Dirty's voice:

http://i****noise.com/wiki/images/9/99/ExplodingHead.GIF

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

The pause before Rifts was said and silence after was great.
laugh.gif

First thing I thought of was ebeatz and Henz's track... "wit yo' nike air rifts man, that #!%* not cool man"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom